• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Bag Suggestions

otter420

i need a new bag..:thmbup:..i'm looking at either an Innova Competition bag, or a Fade Tourney bag...anyone have any thoughts on either? Any pros/cons that i should know about?

The Fade tourney bag is a better value and honestly will probably hold up longer than the Innova comp, especially if you throw Quads on it. I have a Fade Tourney and my only real complaints are: A) I wish the flap could be buttoned/velcroed down to the side of the bag when unzipped/open B) the dividers are el sucko. Too flimsy.

If this isn't a big deal, go for the Fade. If it is, or if you want a bag that will last forever, put your bowl down for a couple of months and save up for a Gorilla Boy or Revo bag.

ive heard the fade tourney is really nice, and their not too expensive if u get them at the right place ive seen them around for like 40 bucks and debated buying one. Aslo, consider how much space for discs you need. my friend has a nice pheonix streamline that he got truck bed bottom melted on the bottom. I think it holds like 15 or 17 with putters. so if you dont need crazy amounts of space, and want something durable, provided you have to money, id check that one out as well.

http://phoenixdiscsports.com/store/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=22

i need room for about 16-20 discs, two putters, and a couple of mini's....plus water bottle, side pockets would be nice, and maybe pencil pockets:confused:

two months ago (after owning it for 4 months) i wasn't happy with my fade tourney bag. The Putter Pouch in the front warped a few of my putters. The dividers were very stiff and cumbersome. And a cheapo shoulder strap.

Since then, I carry my notebook/clipboard and towel in the putter pouch. The dividers have worn/broken in and so has the rest of the bag's material. Got some awesome quad straps from Home Depot. Now i'm very very happy with my Fade bag. It's great when your bag tips over and no discs spill out. Great feature. The only thing i'm still unhappy with is the top flap/lid. Gets in the way rolled up and doesn't quite fold over the back neatly enough. Sometimes i tuck it inside between the canvas and plastic disc holder.

i would just base it off how much money you want to spend then. but between innova and fade i think id go fade.

Just got a Fade Tourney bag with DGA Gel Strapz and so far so good. Obviously, I can't speak to long term durability, but initial feedback is positive from a convenience, comfortability, and utility standpoint.

I wish prerube had some info on the best midrange......... :(

Fade Tourney for sure. I have one and love it.

And what he siad(LMAO)

...if you want a bag that will last forever, put your bowl down for a couple of months and save up for a Gorilla Boy or Revo bag.

Last edited:

Latest posts