• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Bag Suggestions

and costs $40+ more than a comparable backpack.

The op never mentioned a budget. Also, a Grip bag will fit his exact needs and it's worth the extra $40 imo.

Animage, I recently switched to a Grip bag after using a Revo Carolina + Quads for a few years. Both bags are great but the Grip is much more comfortable and my lower back pain has disappeared. The Revo Carolina had more storage room, but you mentioned that you need the extra storage space/bulk. It has 2 putter pockets with room for 3-4 putters, holds 16 disc, etc. Seems to be a good fit, and different then your current inventory.

I had looked at the Grip quite a bit and its for sure the most "stylish" of the backpack styles since most are just blocky looking. I don't have a price concern, but $200 just seems a bit outta the ordinary for what you get. I realize the materials, the smaller market, the R&D make the price go up, but I feel like no backpack outside of the mahal should be that much

Like the Shift

I have Upper Park Design Shift great bag for local league play....not a tourney bag but seems your not looking for that anyway. It's quality and the build and materials are great. I am happy with it!

Well I got my bag, and I love it.

116t9o3.jpg

This is the bag versus my crunch

alqo46.jpg

This is versus my Revo.

1dg03.jpg

It's far lighter, and I love the fit better. The internal cage is much quieter and its actually easy to grab discs. The quad hookups are a bit tighter on the back like it was pointed out, but I don't mind it being a bigger guy though. I have no problems bending my arm to get into the strap but I'm pretty flexible despite my weight. Storage room a plenty and I love the taller drink holders. The 2 putter pocket is very tight right now, but im hoping it stretches out a bit, as its fully loosened with the internal pull tab inside the pocket.

My biggest complaint about it is actually the representation of the size. It's advertised as 10-15 holding, but I have no problems getting 2 more discs inside it for 17 total. I don't know how you could go minimal with 10 discs and not have everything flopping around.

Latest posts