• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Wanted] Voodoo Mojo bag

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlexJensen86

Par Member
Im looking for a Mojo bag by Voodoo for my wife. I had good luck last year getting my Gorilla Boy here in the marketplace so while they are not being made I'm hoping to find a lightly used one. GB Squirell monkeys may interest me as well. looking to buy outright.
Thanks,
Al

h

Glide disc golf in WI usually has them in stock, that's where I ordered mine. Great guys to deal with too!

GL

Glide has been out of Mojo's for awhile unfortunately. They may be back sometime this summer.

Glide has Karmas and Zulus.

Thanks guys,
We stopped at Glide a couple weekends ago while playing Elver and Hiestand. All they have are the big mammajammas. Although they had PLENTY of other bags including the really new lat 64 backpack.

Also a Revolution Carolina TEAM bag would be good. If anybody out there has one they wanna get rid of or knows somebody that might, please let me know. My wifes discs are getting warped in her current bag due to no internal support, not enough space, no quad attachment and I really want to get her a new one.
Thanks for any help,
Al

The smallest fade bag available. not enough space, no quad attachment, no storage. Basically just outgrew it. For the first year it was okay but needs a new one now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts