• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Bag tags

apex144

Where does everyone buy their tags for clubs or tournaments/leagues?
I just put an order in with Dynamic Discs to see how those go! So far customer service to get the tags designed has been quick and flawless.

Pics are always a plus!

I am supposed to be getting some bag tags from the Disc Store here shortly. Our current set I have no idea where it was bought but I do like them since they are all plastic. I cannot stand clanky metal objects hanging off my bag during a round.

Hand made is the way to go. This cedar came right from the course. Got custom made club logo stamp and just have to buy a new year stamp annually. Paint and poly were left over from other household projects. Just time is all it took very little cost. We passed these around. 1 group took the branches and cut sanded the blanks, another guy dremel the #s and painted them, I stamped them and put on the poly and paracord.

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1521030995758.jpg
    FB_IMG_1521030995758.jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 41
I am supposed to be getting some bag tags from the Disc Store here shortly. Our current set I have no idea where it was bought but I do like them since they are all plastic. I cannot stand clanky metal objects hanging off my bag during a round.[/QUOTE=

+1

Hand made is the way to go. This cedar came right from the course. Got custom made club logo stamp and just have to buy a new year stamp annually. Paint and poly were left over from other household projects. Just time is all it took very little cost. We passed these around. 1 group took the branches and cut sanded the blanks, another guy dremel the #s and painted them, I stamped them and put on the poly and paracord.

Thought about making some but haven't found the time. Those are cool I'll have to consider something like that in the future.
I have my club tag is thick plastic and love those for durability and simplistic not bulky.

2f9efccefe9c9101f499d25536e2e6cc.jpg

Lots of different types of tags for my various clubs.

Thought about making some but haven't found the time. Those are cool I'll have to consider something like that in the future.
I have my club tag is thick plastic and love those for durability and simplistic not bulky.

It is a labor of love. If calculating the time from everyone that put effort into these i got to say it's probably close to an hour per tag.