• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Bag with CamelBak

Actually to allow two...

Great bag by the way! If I didn't love the Grip that will be my next bag.
It's a great looking bag. For looking so big and bulky in pics, it is smaller than I expected. It was a tough call spending my money elsewhere.

I have a feeling the Ergo, with its aluminum frame, will be able to accommodate one, but I won't know that until I get mine in a few more weeks.

The Voodoo Spinal Tap will more than likely fit one as well. It has gigantic (comparatively) side pockets.

Last edited:
The camelback MULE, holds 6-8 discs and is super light. Great for quick rounds or hot summer rounds.

Upper Park Focus...sounds a lot like the Mule mentioned above.

I am also hopeful the Ergo can fit a Camelbak wedged between the bag and frame. Or, throw all the discs in the bottom and put the Camelbak in one of the vertical slots.

I used to fit one in the upper pocket of my revo dual pack, it's much easier though with the simian I have now.

The camelback MULE, holds 6-8 discs and is super light. Great for quick rounds or hot summer rounds.

Or you can go with a Mule/(fill in the blank) bag combo. In my case, we have a Fade Crunch Box linked to a Camelbak Mule. 124 ounces of your preferred beverage (bladder + water bottle) and up to 18 discs (16 shown). Not to mention the ridiculous amount of storage space, which I am sure can hole more discs... :thmbup:

8628100217_a7d4548810_z.jpg

8629203092_35d1c72b2c_z.jpg

Or you can go with a Mule/(fill in the blank) bag combo. In my case, we have a Fade Crunch Box linked to a Camelbak Mule. 124 ounces of your preferred beverage (bladder + water bottle) and up to 18 discs (16 shown). Not to mention the ridiculous amount of storage space, which I am sure can hole more discs... :thmbup:

8628100217_a7d4548810_z.jpg

8629203092_35d1c72b2c_z.jpg

Now that is just awesome!

you mispelt awkward...yiked. went with upper park too. i dont wanna be one of those people carrying 25 discs around a course anymore

Ok, maybe a little whoosh on my part. Not really getting what you're saying but I just hooked that up after reading this thread. Haven't played with this setup but I think its solid for the hot valley days where water is sparse. I walked around a little with full bladder and everything kept together nicely.

When I read title of the OP this was exactly what came to mind... :confused:

You guys with the Simian, where are you mounting yours? I have a first generation/model and do not really see a good way to mount it.