• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Bagger !?!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing to do about being cheap! If somebody plays in one or two tourneys a year what's the point in getting a membership? You defiantly must of got picked on a lot in school

Lol if he got picked on you must be the poster child for being bullied. Seeing as how you had to win the lowest division by over 20 to prove your manliness haha

Not a die hard like you buddy.......man up! Why? To lose money! :doh:
Well, in an Am division, you tend to "lose money" even when you "win".

Frankly, I don't know why anyone with a ROI mindset about disc golf tournaments would play in them to begin with.

You would have won more had you played intermediate since you won. I mean honestly, did you feel good about beating people by over 20 strokes in rec? And you keep mentioning about "losing" money by bumping up but didn't you give away your winnings? I just don't see the appeal to winning by such a large margin. Why not challenge yourself? And if you for any second actually believed you weren't bagging 1. You wouldn't have posted and 2. You wouldn't have responded to people calling you a bagger

He'll yeah actually.....it felt good to know allot of those guys they are usually right with me in scrambles I blew out.......so yeah I guess it did!

I think the thread's served its purpose. OP posted a question, got feedback, and made his decision. Time to lock or 'fill it?

I think the thread's served its purpose. OP posted a question, got feedback, and made his decision. Time to lock or 'fill it?

I have to agree op just doesn't get it. I have never played rec. My first year of playing started tourneys playing int and took my lumps. Was better off on the lung run. Non sanctioned tounreys in my area I play advanced now and sanctioned I play my rating. Even if my rating said I could play rec I wouldn't.

And health issues asside u have to be blind to only make 50% of your ten footers.

I don't get it?!?!? So I got to be blind to make only 50% of my ten footers.......I guess that's why I'm playing Rec! Been playing with the opposite arm and I still can't get putting down. You must be awesome at disc golf, can I have your autograph

Now he's being a d!*k. He's finally showing his true motives. The bad part is how these guy's tried to stick up for him and now he makes all of them look bad for trying to do something admiral. Which proves that guy's like this are only out for themselves. He's not only a bagger but he's proving to be a real big pile of.........

Now he's being a d!*k. He's finally showing his true motives. The bad part is how these guy's tried to stick up for him and now he makes all of them look bad for trying to do something admiral. Which proves that guy's like this are only out for themselves. He's not only a bagger but he's proving to be a real big pile of.........

How's that douche! I'm horrible a putting and I'm a D hahahahaha your a tool

Nothing to do about being cheap! If somebody plays in one or two tourneys a year what's the point in getting a membership? You defiantly must of got picked on a lot in school

To keep the winner from "Recreational" from winning by 21 strokes. Must feel good to come in 1st place in the lowest division offered.

A smart TD would look through the entrants, without a PDGA number, to see if they have played in any tournaments within the past year and judge their division by that performance. As a TD, I have full right to reject you in any division I want if you don't have a PDGA number. Or, you could accept my refund, because you are too cheap to try and actually compete.

I don't get it?!?!? So I got to be blind to make only 50% of my ten footers.......I guess that's why I'm playing Rec! Been playing with the opposite arm and I still can't get putting down. You must be awesome at disc golf, can I have your autograph

I know your type, the whiners that come in and say "oh I haven't played in a year, oh my back hurts, oh I'm not that good anymore, oh I barely play", and then continue to dominate their division.

Here's a tip, if you don't feel good, then don't play in tournaments. No one is forcing you, and if you are dominating your division "hurt", then maybe you need to do a little soul searching and see how much you are turning off people from playing in tournaments.

No, you still don't get it.

It is a RATINGS based system. If you have a rating (or can derive one from previous tournaments), you play your rating. Nothing else matters.

All other factors get averaged into your rating (health issues, opposite arm, good days, bad days, bad putting, good putting, etc...)

Does not matter where you "feel" you should be. Does not matter if you "think" you can win.

If your rating is below 900, you have the option to play rec (whole other debate about should a person close to 900 move up). If it is over 900, you should not be allowed to play rec.

Your ratings from your previous tournaments average over 900. You should not be allowed to play rec. If your next few tournaments are bad, and bring your average below 900, then you should be allowed the option to play rec.

Last edited:
So much D-bagger gold in here.

PS....its not altruistic to give away your winnings if the driving motivator was "there was nothing I wanted"

More misdirected justification for poor behavior and decision making

Let me ask you a question DangeRuss. I'm not a tourney guy so I will probably never get a membership. I'll maybe play in 1 tourney every year or two.......is is wrong if I feel I can't place in the top 5 to move down?[/QUOTE]

All you haters on this post feel free to chip in and buy me a pdga # so I can't bag anymore!!!! Hahahaha

Not a die hard like you buddy.......man up! Why? To lose money! :doh:

I think this sums up your entitlement and outlook on tournament play pretty well. We all get off on different things. I am pretty secure with myself. I play advance age protected divisions as an 840 rated player. Usually get trounced, but I am very successful in many other endevours in my life, I can take a little beating. I don't play only when I can place, I don't do charity and don't see getting beat as losing money. 40 bucks is not a bad investment in a day of entertainment. Cheaper than a concert, hockey game or vacationing. To each his own, not sure why you came here to ask advice, but clearly want none. Good luck man.

I have to agree op just doesn't get it. I have never played rec.

Where did I say he doesn't get it? He clearly "got it" since his question was whether or not he should be able to play Rec at a specific tournament and he has now said he's going to play Intermediate at the tournament in question. Question asked, question answered, answer acknowledged and accepted, end of thread.

Now it's just poo flinging for the sake of poo flinging (albeit from both sides).

40 bucks is not a bad investment in a day of entertainment. Cheaper than a concert, hockey game or vacationing. To each his own, not sure why you came here to ask advice, but clearly want none. Good luck man.[/QUOTE]

Send me your address I will sign an epic and send it to you. Awesome is what they call me.

Where did I say he doesn't get it? He clearly "got it" since his question was whether or not he should be able to play Rec at a specific tournament and he has now said he's going to play Intermediate at the tournament in question. Question asked, question answered, answer acknowledged and accepted, end of thread.

Now it's just poo flinging for the sake of poo flinging (albeit from both sides).

I didn't see where he was playing int if I missed it sorry for the extra poo flinging

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts