• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Bagger !?!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You just proved why you should only be allowed in advanced. And I feel sorry for anyone having to play with you. You're very arrogant and a total douche bag that just wanted to gloat about how much better you were than all the people you played against. I could be wrong, but you are not helping your case at all with every post you add on to here.

Your a Douche!!! Hahahahaha After that tourney you would of never known I won, why? I didn't brag, I didn't go up to people and rubbed it in.......what did I say? I got lucky etc....... I'm not a tourney guy and I played in it for fun. I can't help it I shot lights out 3 rounds , but don't think I'm a great player or cocky because I won or made this post, I just wanted to see some feed back and a few things did open my eyes. I'm just like most on here, I play for fun........if I shoot bad, whatever at least I'm out playing! I can probably beat you throwing with the opposite hand as well !!! Hahahahahaha

the only time any player who wins a tourney isn't bagging is when he beats McBeth.

Simple.

If u can win Rec on a bad health day ur in the wrong division. U need to play Intermediate or your bagging.

If u had a membership, u would be rating protected and wouldnt have to answer to bagger questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts