• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Bang the Chains (NSFW)

Your north face fleece might keep you warm but it wont protect you from my tech 9 fire storm... ha thats my favorite line. Probably because every single kid at my school wears north face everyday and the court yard looks like an REI commerical. The dude that talks about ****ing a grandma while shes takin a nap says the most ridiculous stuff out of all of them.

Is there any way to download this to Itunes for the Ipod????

Where is curtain

The curtain is what the locals call the Humboldt State University course. I think it is because they (my fellow locals who nicknamed the course) think there is a "curtain" of trees on every fairway. I guess the full name for the course would be "the Humboldt State University Redwood Cutain".

It is a famous course for having huge redwoods, the tree stump tee-pad (#2), and for being in the extremely lovely Humboldt County.

As a matter of fact... I think I'll go play the curtain now. It's a beautiful day in Humboldt.
DSCJNKY

Latest posts