• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Barsby Sig Disc Wild Speculation Thread

Innova should "resurrect CE" for April Fool's Day next year. They could make a CE Destroyer stamp and slap it on some DX Destros.

We were doing some sorely needed spring cleaning in a corner of the warehouse and found a forgotten pallet of pellets from the CE era so we did you guys a solid and used it to mold up some of your favorite modern driver. Better stock up now because when these are gone, we won't be able to list more.
Come and get 'em!
$50.00

Thousands'll sell out in minutes. Then ship them with April Fool's COAs.

Innova should "resurrect CE" for April Fool's Day next year. They could make a CE Destroyer stamp and slap it on some DX Destros.

Thousands'll sell out in minutes. Then ship them with April Fool's COAs.

I'm still waiting for my CE Wizards :|

Saw on the Millennium collector's facebook page, that Barsby called the team coordinator and they are started talks on the Barsby Scorpious. Looking forward to those for sure.

yup. I'm looking forward to buying one of these from the facebook flippers that snatch them all up

From Infinitedisc newsletter:

"Congratulations to Greg Barsby for winning the 2018 World Championship tournament!
To celebrate, Innova has released a limited quantity of KC PRO AVIAR putters with commemorative bottom stamps"

From Infinitedisc newsletter:

"Congratulations to Greg Barsby for winning the 2018 World Championship tournament!
To celebrate, Innova has released a limited quantity of KC PRO AVIAR putters with commemorative bottom stamps"

Those have been available for about a week as a commemorative disc. The big speculation is which stock disc will bear his signature permanently (McBeth Destroyer, Avery Teebird, etc.)

So far we have...

Batch run of commemorative KC Aviars and a run of Scorpius. Not bad.

I love my Color Glow Champion Eagles. I just hope whatever his signature disc is he gets a worthy stamp. They had SUCH great tour series stamps this year and Gregg's was pretty underwhelming.

If you like stock stamps that say, "Gregg Gatsby 1x World Champion" underneath them, then you'll love the stamp.

Gatsby?

leonardo-dicaprio-plays-the-strenuously-polished-trove-of-secrets-that-is-jay-gatsby-in-baz.jpg

I like his tour series stamps. Take a hard look at it and think of your lady naked. ��

His disc will me either just 1x world champion, or maybe have a signature like Mcbeth and destroyers. It probably won't be something crazy, just modified stock stamp.

No because the 3 top is just a modified top and molds have more than 2 pieces. there is a nose configuration and possibly others as has been speculated on dgcr before. Also the teebird and eagle share the same bottom but not the top. So an EagleX3 would be different than a Teebird3, EagleL3 different than a TeebirdL3

Care to elaborate on what you mean by more than 2 mold pieces? Yes, an injection mold has several pieces. However, only the cavity and core make the part geometry of a disc. Thats only 2 pieces....

For the record, i build plastic injection molds for a living.

Care to elaborate on what you mean by more than 2 mold pieces? Yes, an injection mold has several pieces. However, only the cavity and core make the part geometry of a disc. Thats only 2 pieces....

For the record, i build plastic injection molds for a living.

If you look at most discs, there's flashing between the top and the lower wing and also where the lower wing meets the inner rim. Wouldn't that mean the cavity is just the inner rim to the nipple and not the lower wing as well?

Latest posts