• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Beating in a disc... ?

No, he says simply bending the disc. Folding it like a taco is beating it in. Making the disc more overstable. He says every single disc becomes overstable when it beats in.. I told him that isn't truthful at all.. My champ valk is beat in and the disc no longer does an S-curve. It is the straightest driver I have ever thrown.

Your friend may suffer from comprehension issues and a lack of hands-on experience. :)

Pias has a plethera of perfectly beat discs ready to go. You could ship it to me and ill let the 15 developmently disabled guys I watch after work their magic on it. I have used them before but I can not assure you that it will not come back to you without huge dings, traces of fecal matter or sharpie art on it. Let me know if you are interested. I can get it Autographed for you also if you would like. It will truly be a special disc when they are done with it, if I can get it away from them.

Pias has a plethera of perfectly beat discs ready to go. You could ship it to me and ill let the 15 developmently disabled guys I watch after work their magic on it. I have used them before but I can not assure you that it will not come back to you without huge dings, traces of fecal matter or sharpie art on it. Let me know if you are interested. I can get it Autographed for you also if you would like. It will truly be a special disc when they are done with it, if I can get it away from them.

Best post. Period. Also kind of tempting.

this is quite possibly the best post ive ever found on any thread for dg

You could probably charge people on here for this service...

I'll post some pictures of the challenger the worked on for me, once I get it off if the roof. While I'm up there I'll grab the other 4 that they have been wondering about.

Latest posts