• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Best Bag?

kkmcgregor

Whats the best disc golf bag to buy? I'm not looking for a massive bag just a nice 10-12 disc bag at a good value.

Thanks

I had a fade crunch for a good two years and it served the purpose you're looking for. Can hold about 15 discs but it's a tight fit at that many. It will run you about 34 bucks.

Agreed. For that size/number of discs, the Fade Crunch Box is pretty awesome for the price.

I've also got an Innova Starter Bag which is durable but doesn't have a big side pocket and an Innova Deluxe Bag which is decent but too big for that many discs.

Thanks that pretty much what I figured would be best but I didn't know if I overlooked anything

for durability and long-lasted-ness. Gorilla-Boy Kong. 110.oo even + 10 shipped. Fade Bag is nice (had the competition bag), and i play enough disc golf that it fell apart in about a year and half.

If that's to big, you need to look into the Silver-back.

I carry only 14 discs in my kong and the dividers on each side of my discs (in the main compartment) make for 2 nice pockets on either side of them.

Take a look at voodoo bags. They have several different sizes and they are awesome bags. A little pricey, but well worth it.

the voodoo juju and the gorilla boy spider monkey are by far the most quality bags in that category. the juju costs alot but the spider is quite affordable

Latest posts