• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

best DG ap for score keeping?

I liked Udisc ok on my wife's Android. (I have Windows Phone) But it was pretty spotty when we were in rural courses so we stopped using it.

I use a pretty generic scorekeeper on it but it's super easy to use.

No I'm not switching to Android for the DGCR app, make it on WP and I will use it.

Go ahead, start flaming me.

I just downloaded the DGCR app today. I love it. I was fortunate enough to record an ace on my second round ever keeping score via DGCR app. Is there any way to have the rounds automatically submited to the DGCR scorebook?

First off, thanks for getting the app and congrats on the ace! If you want to throw a review up on the play store that would be great :)

To answer your question, there isn't an automatic way to do it. The only way at the moment is to just tap the button at the end of the round. I didn't want to assume everyone always wanted to send every round to the site (maybe don't submit a really bad round? :)) and tapping the button is like 1 second (especially if you're the only player on the card) so it didn't seem like too big of a deal to me.

Or did you mean skip the approval part of it on the site?

After my two rounds I went to review them and I saw an option to submit to DGCR. I did that to each round, but they are still not showing up on my account. Do I have to have a premium membership?

First off, thanks for getting the app and congrats on the ace! If you want to throw a review up on the play store that would be great :)

Will the DGCR app ever be developed for iOS?

Nevermind, just read the beginning of the thread. Coming soon?

After my two rounds I went to review them and I saw an option to submit to DGCR. I did that to each round, but they are still not showing up on my account. Do I have to have a premium membership?

You have to approve the rounds before they're added to your "official" scorebook. There should be a link at the top of the scorebook page (and also an exclamation point icon next to the "My Dashboard" menu at the top) if you have mobile rounds waiting for approval. I just checked and you do indeed have 2 rounds waiting for approval.

Will the DGCR app ever be developed for iOS?

Nevermind, just read the beginning of the thread. Coming soon?

Yes and yes :)

I find phone apps more trouble than their worth. I use one of the laminated scorecards I bought to push my Marshall street order over the free shipping threshold.

I find phone apps more trouble than their worth. I use one of the laminated scorecards I bought to push my Marshall street order over the free shipping threshold.

I agree with this. I got one of the Ace Race reusable cards a while back, it's pretty much perfect for me.

I haven't found one that I really like. I mostly just write the scores in my iPhone notepad or on paper. I only track stats at one course so it's not a big deal to copy into excel.

For some reason I do not have an exclamation on my dashboard and I do not see a link to approve my rounds on my Scorebook page.

For some reason I do not have an exclamation on my dashboard and I do not see a link to approve my rounds on my Scorebook page.

Are you logged into the main site? The forums and the main site have separate logins. If you continue to have trouble please send a pm my way.

Last edited:
I liked Udisc ok on my wife's Android. (I have Windows Phone) But it was pretty spotty when we were in rural courses so we stopped using it.

I use a pretty generic scorekeeper on it but it's super easy to use.

No I'm not switching to Android for the DGCR app, make it on WP and I will use it.

Go ahead, start flaming me.

Me Too! Flame on!

I love udisc and use it all the time. However, I love this site too and wanted to support it, so I bought the app yesterday. It's good and thanks for the hard work.

I cant wait for the DGCR App for iPhone, but in the mean time ive been using uDisc. Best app out there for the money. Love the cloud feature and the leaderboard. Id love to see DGCR integrated into uDisc so that all of my information from uDisc will also go to DGCR.

Horsman, you can already import all your uDisc stuff on the site. Just export it from the app and then upload the CSV files to DGCR through your scorebook's mobile tools. That way when the DGCR app is out you can just sync it up and you're ready to roll.

I'm also doing one more Android release soon with scorecard images that people can share and various bug fixes that most people probably haven't run into. The scorecards will look like this:

11709945_10206644419419875_4700677316659318139_o.jpg

Last edited: