• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

best DG ap for score keeping?

There's really no other way to go about it. All you have to do is upload the CSV and associate each round with a played course and approve it. 4 clicks per round, no typing. Not really that much of a process considering the information is coming from a third party app with limited course information.

Here's a post with instructions on exporting all rounds. Maybe you were going one by one?

http://www.dgcoursereview.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2741168&postcount=32
I am not able to get a CSV file using these UDisc instructions. I am using the paid version of UDisc but when I get to the saved scorecards screen I don't see any 'Share' button (Andriod ...). There is nothing there. Is there a recent change or another way to export the CSV?

Any UDisc users able to help?

Oh, the guy must have changed it. In older versions you could do an export of your entire round history in CSV. See this post.

With Udisc is there a way to email scorecards at the end of a round to the other players if you are not subscribed to their Cloud stuff? It looks like you AND your friends all have to be Udisc Cloud users and that sucks if it is how it is.

I use Easy Scorecard Pro mostly but I have been trying other apps due to the guy not developing it any more. One of the biggest things for me and my group is being able to email the scorecard after the round.

Does the DGCR app have an option to not show your total score? I don't like knowing my score during a tourney untill after the round. Ex: on the scoring screen it won't show your +/- total but you can hit like View scorecard to see the card with totalz on it.

No, it always shows your score at the moment. I just learned about this idea of not wanting to see your score the other day when someone brought it up.

@timg: Does the DGCR app have a way to store courses locally (on the phone). Many of the courses I play do not have cell service.

Eventually I'd like the hole information for the recently played courses to be cached in case there isn't signal. That's a planned addition. For the time being you'd have to start the round somewhere with signal if you wanted to have distance / par visible on the score card.

Thanks to Amazon for giving me $25 to spend in their app store!! The only thing I immediately thought to get was the DGCR scoring app and I love it!!! No more time spent uploading scores online. It works great!!!

I can't wait to see upgrades like being able to read forums through the app.

Great app and the one I will continue to go to for all scoring needs.

I use uDisc and it works ok, but I am really looking forward to DGCR app on iOS

Latest posts