• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Best Disc Golf Sunglasses????

AWallen90

Par Member
I received a pair of Oakley M Frames, once something has been in the lost and found for a year we keep it :) Anyway they are absolutely amazing for disc golf I have never had an issue with the falling off while throwing. The issue I have had is the nose piece falls off and if I lose the nose piece a replacement is $25 which is ridiculous.

Who has a suggestion for great disc golf sunglasses that stay on even when you are putting everything into a drive and are fairly cheap, $20 or so more if they are really nice.

Thanks for the suggestions and discussion!!

Just wanted to say that I think this is a great topic - I hardly ever wear sunglasses because my (super cheap) ones always fall off.

i have wiley x's they only time they fall off when their on top of my head, and their perscriptions so i have an unfair advantage:D

i've been wearing some polarized Optic Nerve Meridians and they've been great. the only thing they don't do well in is low angle light, like when the sun is just setting. but then most shades will have a hard time with that. btw, they retail for 49 i think.

Last edited:
I golf wearing Polarized Oil Rigs from Oakley. They're snug, have great field of vision and never fall off. But they wont cheap.

I also like to use Knockarounds, which are comfortable and cheap. You know what else works well? The glasses that Discraft gave out for the Ace Race this year.

Well, they definitely do not meet the cheap requirement, but I love my Oakley Radars. They served me well during my baseball career and they continue to do so.

I wear generic sun glasses and keep them in place with my hat, haven't had a single problem

I believe I use Ray-Ban Wayfarers. Again, not exactly cheap, but they are polarized and prescription. The polarization actually helps to find some Goldline and Star plastic colors. And I've never had them fall off, even when I fall off the tee pad.

For the budget conscious, I use generic brand Target sunglasses. $17. My favorite dg sunglasses were a pair of Hilfiger's I bought for $35 but were lost last year.

I have never tried wearing my glasses to play because I don't want the distraction, plus I would hate to loose them.
Might have to try it though.

Costa del Mars

Again, not cheap, but Costas are the best sunglasses I've ever worn. They fit well and will not fall off. They can also be worn doing anything: disc golf, fishing, golfing, driving, and just wearing around town.

I don't always wear sunglasses when I play, but when I do I choose the Dragon Cages:) I got them last year off of amazon for $40 or so and they never fall off. Most days I just stick with my baseball cap, but every now and then the glasses are needed.