• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Best Disc Purchase?

discgolfkyle

Birdie Member
I've seen a few threads on worst disc purchases which gave me a good laugh. I was just wondering.... What are some of the best disc purchases you guys have made?

first disc I ever bought was the worst; champ boss.

second disc I bought was the best; teebird! Also just bought a leopard earlier in the week and I love it. Same with the Roc. Ordered an opto pure and GL river today, so next week I'll have those.

first disc I ever bought was the worst; champ boss.

second disc I bought was the best; teebird! Also just bought a leopard earlier in the week and I love it. Same with the Roc. Ordered an opto pure and GL river today, so next week I'll have those.

What do you mean you just ordered a River? A month ago you posted a thread about not being able to throw one?

This thread should be in the Equipment section.

OK...now on topic.

Its a tie between my River and Axis because they stepped up my game by making me improve my form.

pro leopard! still in the bag two years later. love my leopards. In a month or tow may be the saint, that thing is just stooooopid!!!

What do you mean you just ordered a River? A month ago you posted a thread about not being able to throw one?

This thread should be in the Equipment section.

OK...now on topic.

Its a tie between my River and Axis because they stepped up my game by making me improve my form.

When I said I couldn't throw one in that thread, it was because I didn't have one... so that's why I couldn't throw it. The rest was metaphors and what not.

I've seen a few threads on worst disc purchases which gave me a good laugh. I was just wondering.... What are some of the best disc purchases you guys have made?

4baa4c037ee90_26865n.jpg

When I said I couldn't throw one in that thread, it was because I didn't have one... so that's why I couldn't throw it. The rest was metaphors and what not.

You're joking right? Why would anyone make a thread about how a certain disc won't work well for them when they've never even thrown one?

I wouldn't make a thread about how I can't throw a teedevil because I don't own one.

I cant throw a 2008 USDGC roc...
I really think that post showed you were trolling, or you do not know what a metaphor is.

Champion Eagle L. Great driver for a new player to grow into and now I have an assortment of L's and X's to cover a variety of drives.

my 11x Cal tooled eagles, my proline leo, and my first run champ TL

I believe you're referencing my dumbest disc purchased thread! I had a lot of those guys. As for the best discs I've purchased, they would have to be a DX Teebird, traded for a Champ Teebird, my DX Rhyno, and my Champ Rhyno. I have a ton of Lat64 and they'll soon be here, but as of right now, I'd play my home course with just the Champ Teebird, and Rhynos!

Innova Groove <- truth

Without that disc, I would not have been inspired to do better. Best purchase ever!

The best disc I've purchased/traded for right now is a GL River 162g. I am pretty sure it has prerube's name inked on it although I am not sure who I gt it through. =-)

Latest posts