• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

best disc you have ever lost?

I lost a Red Star XCaliber at Moraine State Park - Lakeview DGC, Hole 15 from the gold tee. shanked right into the woods and down the monster hill.

Green Champion XCaliber - Young's Run. Hole 6, 200 ft up on the right into the thickest briar bushes ever.

Champion I-Dye Groove - Young's Run. Hole 5, in the river somewhere.

Brand new 1st run Champ Destroyer. Forehanded it, got a nice nose-up n00b hyzer, and it went right into the water.

My first distance driver was a red Avenger SS. Played a course in Gainesville, FL that had a TON of leaf cover on the ground. Disc rolls into a wooded area, gone.

Nobody behind me, so we spent a good 30m looking for it. Didn't find it. Next group finally catches up, decides to help, tuns it up in about 2 minutes. It had slid under leaf cover about 20' from where it entered.

Happy to have recovered my baby, played on, threw the drive of my life on 18 out into a pond. This is gator/moccasin country - they can have it.

Was just destined to lose that disc that day.

Star Marino Roc with the 20th Anniversary stamp. My "layup" sailed right past the basket and into some water. The thing that aggrivates me the most is that my Hydra was in my bag.

I hit a 200 ft upshot with a Champion Teebird fly dye purple and orange nuclear hazzard pie dye and then the next day on a 450ft hole with a lake on the right the wind caught it and went into the drink in mid winter so no way to get it back. I loved that disc and have looked and looked for a replacement with the same dye pattern to no avail

my Wildcat, the Champion version of discarft cant think of it at the moment

loved that thing

IMG_0110.jpg

I've lost two, count 'em, two CE Valks. One my dumbass just left on the fairway at Brent Hambrick GDC. The other I threw into the rough on the same course and looked until dark without finding it.

My DX Panther. :( First disc I remember buying, and now its OOP. It was perfectly seasoned and my escape disc, especially $$$ putts around growth.

Worst part is, it wasn't lost on a drive. I just walked away from it one day after I threw my putt.

:sick: Sorry, I just threw up in my mouth a little there.

A 1st Run Valk somewhere in the woods outside my house!

Also the 15 1st Run Buzzzes I threw in the Brazos river kinda sucked considering that was at least $750 in plastic at today's current prices.

175g CryZtal Buzzz on hole #4 Jack McLean Park, Tallahassee, FL.
Eaten by bushes and trees, looked for over 30 min (at least 5 min w/ 3 people looking, then another 25+ with my wife and I looking.)...

Weak...

Replaced by 178g ESP Buzzz. Jury is still out on that one.

Haven't lost a disc yet. That said, I know which one I will lose. My Rasta dyed (red yellow and green) Champ Teebird. The damn thing is invisible laying 10 feet away on a mowed lawn, but it flies too well to leave home.

I threw my tye dyed Sirius Orion LF in the Brazos River at McKenzie Park in Lubbock, TX just yesterday (hole 17). It was in like new condition. Bummer.

This may be the act that helps me remember to keep my right shoulder down and follow through.

My DX Panther. :( First disc I remember buying, and now its OOP. It was perfectly seasoned and my escape disc, especially $$$ putts around growth.

Worst part is, it wasn't lost on a drive. I just walked away from it one day after I threw my putt.

:sick: Sorry, I just threw up in my mouth a little there.

A friend of mine stepped on my DX Panther... cracked. I really miss the disc, but I still have a good friend, so I'm ahead.

A friend of mine asked how many discs I've lost this year. I made the mistake of actually thinking back to add all of them up..12 that I remember. Among them were two that I custom dyed. A very sweet Wraith, that I had spent more than 2 years breaking into that perfect state. 4 putters somehow?

A friend of mine stepped on my DX Panther... cracked. I really miss the disc, but I still have a good friend, so I'm ahead.

But consider all of that repressed aggression. You can't keep it all balled up inside.

i don't understand how people lose their putters...seems odd to me

i dont understand how people lose 12 discs in a year,
even though i never thought i would lose 2 in one year.

but still, if your losing that many discs you need to either
change your playing style or your looking for your disc style.