• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Best High Quaility Small Bag

The fade is great for 1-2 round golf days, but it needs a little more "booze room" for a destination course.

Thanks for all of the input. I ended up finding a good used Revo Mini at a decent price and went with that. Just received it today and am pretty impressed. Once I coat the bottom in Plastidip, it should be just about perfect for my purposes.

Not sure they are still made but the old PDGA bags were awesome. Held about 7-10 discs. It was the perfect bag. Lasted forever

Gorilla Boy Squirrel Monkey!!! :thmbup:

Two drink holders, enough space for 8-12 discs, indestructible.

Alot of debate. Crunch is what I carry and I gotta say it's MILES better than the comparable innova bag. Never n the world could. Find a complaint about my bag and guess what? It's like 2/3s the price or better of the GB or Carolna bags. Oh and did I mention that fade customer service is tits?

I have the VooDoo Juju and absolutely love it! High quality bag, very well-made and a step up from the Innova Standard I was carrying.