• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Best Practice Basket/Portable Basket

For the money, the Costco / inStep baskets are pretty awesome. $75 to $90 each depending on where you get it. If you leave it outside the paint fades, but all of ours are still physically in good shape after three years outside. You can add inner chains for about $15 to get them to catch a bit better, but if it's simply for practice, you may not want to bother.

Just picked up a Costco version yesterday. It was on sale for $30 off. Total was only $35.00 after taxes!! Looks good and works great for a practice basket. I played around for a bit with it yesterday and haven't decided if I want to add more chains or not yet. It is kind of nice to practice on something that is more challenging than your standard course basket. Why spend $180 or more for a practice basket?!?

I Love the Westside Black Basket. Catches great. Looks great. And easy to take apart and put back together. Not the most portable out there, but definitely a good bang for your buck.

Latest posts