• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Best Teebird?

The old big bird teebirds were the best mold by far. Yes all you roc lovers, there was a big bird teebird as well. After the late 90's dx started taking a turn for the worse and at this point I can't even hold dx without getting misty for the old days.

The old big bird teebirds were the best mold by far. Yes all you roc lovers, there was a big bird teebird as well. After the late 90's dx started taking a turn for the worse and at this point I can't even hold dx without getting misty for the old days.

Agreed here - I was lucky enough to get my hands on some early DXs and the stamps were much more different than the current stamps.. It was only after I stopped carrying tbirds that I realized what I had...

I have two 12x Champ TB's that I really like. I bought a 161g DX TB a month or two ago, and it turned into a silly understable mess in no time. I know some of it is my form probably. I never hit a tree with it, but it did have a couple rough landings onto a paved walking/biking park road and roughed up a portion of one section on it's edge pretty good. I wouldn't have thought it enough to change it so dramatically fast though. I want to work on rollers with this one maybe.

Next time at PIA, I am gonna look for a heavier DX.

That what I was thinking.161 is pretty light.I have a 175 DX that Ive had for years that I carry all the time along with 2 Champ Teebirds.The DX has great glide and I can throw it straighter than any disc in my bag or turn it over.If you liked the way you threw it you may try a heavier weight.Just an idea.