• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

BHMO

I'll be there in adv. Hopefully weather holds up but if it doesn't it will be what I'm used to back in Washington lol

Also, it would be cool if someone did some coverage

apperently PDGA is having live scores. i was just there at the pro clinic. i cant make it to the actual tourny tho.

I'll be there in adv. Hopefully weather holds up but if it doesn't it will be what I'm used to back in Washington lol

Also, it would be cool if someone did some coverage

I contacted Paul McBeth and going to walk around with him on Saturday and film with my SLR Camera. I probably not going to make it Sunday, but will try and stay if I can.

Are they still giving disc away to first 50 ? Where and when is that ? What stamped disc are they selling ? Any pics

Are they still giving disc away to first 50 ? Where and when is that ? What stamped disc are they selling ? Any pics

i remember reading something about freebie for first 50 spectators but not sure what disc it is

Jay Reading was practicing today for this weekend's event and aced the 340-ft. hole#17 with (what else?) a Yeti Pro Aviar! :hfive:

yetion.jpg

they have lots of discs, they had buzz ss, nukes, some other disccraft. they also had a bunch of innova but i cant remember sorry guys. ill post a pic

Jay Reading was practicing today for this weekend's event and aced the 340-ft. hole#17 with (what else?) a Yeti Pro Aviar! :hfive:

yetion.jpg

It is completely impressive given how hard the hole is (very difficult green) but it should be noted that its like 45 degrees downhill (down the side of the dam) to the basket. So its not like he threw a putter 340ft into the basket on flat ground.

I will be there trying to bring home the hardware in MA1 . . .

It is completely impressive given how hard the hole is (very difficult green) but it should be noted that its like 45 degrees downhill (down the side of the dam) to the basket. So its not like he threw a putter 340ft into the basket on flat ground.

I will be there trying to bring home the hardware in MA1 . . .

Still a nice putt though!

Latest posts