• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Big Disc Chart,Anyone have a link to it?

BrianLyons

I was watching some youtube videos the other day and watched many videos and in one they showed this chart you can view online and it was like a grid type thing and listed many different brands and listed them in spaces in the grid based on how they flew "if that makes sense" Im not sure if it was listed by stable to O.S. to Under stable etc.

I thought ohh I'll check that out later and dont know the site,or even what video I seen that in,I tried a few google searches but couldnt seem to find it,,so if you know what im talking about,Please link it if you could,Thanks!

Marshall St and Joe's Flight Chart (GGGT) both are grids. It does sound like you're talking about MSt though.

Search disc golf flight charts...... I have had good luck with gotta go gotta throw flight chart. I think I have seen the one your talking about. The left side is over stable, right side under stable and slower stuff on the bottom with faster stuff on the top.......little colored squares......can't remember either. Now I have to see if I can find it.

Inbounds has been my favorite to use so far. The only problem I've had is selecting discs to compare using a touch screen, the drop down doesn't stay open to select the disc, so you'll need a mouse for its full potential.

Use list view

Inbounds has been my favorite to use so far. The only problem I've had is selecting discs to compare using a touch screen, the drop down doesn't stay open to select the disc, so you'll need a mouse for its full potential.

It sounds like you are selecting from the "matrix view". In the "list view" you can filter by type, hst, brand, etc and then select the number 1,2,3,4 on the right side to compare the discs

Yes, I like the matrix view better. If I'm trying to compare discs I've never seen, it just helps me to see the matrix before selecting the flight paths.

Latest posts