• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Big Hyzer Bags Ergo 2

The bottom of the actual frame has plastic pieces that actually hold the frame together. One of those pieces broke. I got a new piece sent to me and its been good ever sense.

When I first got the bag it was almost impossible to put the discs in it as the opening was far too small. I had just assumed it was bent. When I went to change out the broken piece I saw that it was put in a tiny bit off angle and that caused the frame to be angled inwards.

After I fixed the broken piece I haven't had trouble with it sense.

The bottom of the actual frame has plastic pieces that actually hold the frame together. One of those pieces broke. I got a new piece sent to me and its been good ever sense.

When I first got the bag it was almost impossible to put the discs in it as the opening was far too small. I had just assumed it was bent. When I went to change out the broken piece I saw that it was put in a tiny bit off angle and that caused the frame to be angled inwards.

That makes more sense. I thought you were saying one of the aluminum bars bent. I have an original Ergo, and I occasionally have to re-set the frame into those plastic corners. I'm kind of surprised mine haven't broken.

Mine is a little bit tricky to get discs in and out of, but not too much that it bothers me. I felt that was the price of admission so that they never fall out. I've never adjusted mine so I've assumed that's how it is designed to perform.

Anyone looking for an Ergo 3? I have a brand new one I would be willing to part with. It's the blue and white one. Comes with rain fly.

Anyone looking for an Ergo 3? I have a brand new one I would be willing to part with. It's the blue and white one. Comes with rain fly.

Pay the $5 and you'll be able to add a listing in the marketplace. You should definitely be able to sell it, and make that fiver back too.

Latest posts