• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Big Hyzer Bags Ergo 2

mvmartin

What are you thougts on the look and maybe when is it supposed to be released to public?

Attachments

• 971886_10151755754191649_607826731_n.jpg
    971886_10151755754191649_607826731_n.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 1,135
I really like what I've seen so far. As far as I know from my emails with John a week or so ago, the bag won't start to be advertised for several months. These pics popping up on Facebook are protos.

thats more like it. any idea how many discs their aiming for it to hold?

Losing the Rolling Stones logo putter pocket significantly improves the aesthetics of this bag.

I'm actually pretty glad I got in on the first run. I prefer the bottom setup on the 2, but I definitely prefer the looks of the original bag. Maybe it's just the outrageous color scheme.

Got some info on the disc capacity. The ergo to will hold 18-20 in the main compartment and 3 putters in the putter pocket. The side pockets will not hold any discs, probably due to the requests of better drink holders. So the ergo 2 should hold 3-4 discs less than the original ergo.

so ahs anybody noticed that Will S is carrying (well his caddy is) this exact bag around?

Came across this on Facebook. Really random and unexpected
1005357_487263231365494_1031235893_n.jpg

that is an awesome looking bag. im thinking i may like that style of storage.

Big Hyzer Bags Facebook said:
This is NOT a presale. These bags will be available for shipment within 5 business days.

$189.95. Original Ergo customers will get 20% off.

There will be custom colors available, and we do have purple. Custom colors are $10 extra.

The main compartment will hold 18 vertically and 16 horizontally with an additional 5-6 vertically

Sploosh.

I think they nailed it this time. I can't wait to see if I can get an owner to do another 4 to 5 bag review session and see this thing up close. It looks just about perfect and I am sure with more storage than it appears to have