• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Big Hyzer Bags Ergo 2

After 48 holes of Idlewild this bag was perfect. Didn't fall over once. My back was the only thing on my body that wasn't aching.

I have the new Grip EQ A-series bag in Grey/Black. Soon I will have the new Ergo 2 & I will be posting pictures once I recieve my bag. Lookin forward to Big Hyzer Ergo 2 bag.

I love this bag. I love the updated putter pocket, and the comfort. I've had the Grip-L, Spinal Tap, and Ergo 1. This is by far my favorite.

Ordered a black with gray this week, can't wait to try this bag out. Love my Grip, but can't help but try this one.

No, I inquired on Facebook about when they would be available and John said he could have one for me in ten days. So I sent him an email and placed my order.

How many discs fit comfortably vertically? Is this a huge improvement of the Ergo 1 or is the original still a good investment?

Rocked the 2 at USDGC and loved it. I think I had 20 vertically (and then 4 in the putter pocket).

so to those that have now used this bag and can compare from experience, what advantages/disadvantages are there between the ergo2 and grip (A or L)?

I currently have an L-series and can't stand how easily it falls over. I know the A series is an improved design on that front but how about the ergo2? Does the ergo sit nicely on the standard camptime stool? Is there protection on the bottom of the ergo2 to keep it clean/protected like the rails on the grips? Can you fit plenty of stuff in the side pockets (retriever/jacket/beer/more beer/etc)? I have always been impressed by the "fit & finish" of the grips, how would you rate the ergo2 on craftsmanship and refinement? And what is the warranty?

Thanks in advance, I'm really interested in this bag and value all the info and photos that have been shared over the past 18 pages!

Big Hyzer Custom Ergo 2 Maroon/Grey - Just in, pics!

Just in Custom Ergo 2 Maroon/Grey Pics! Ive been using the new Grip Eq L-Series Grey/Black. Before that I was using the Grip A-Series. I recently sold my A- Series so I can buy the new Ergo-2. Theres no point having 2 identical bags. I am completely satisfied with the new Grip Eq L-Series. I just want to switch it up every now and then. Also the original Ergo bag is decent as well. Im looking forward to playing a round or 2 of 18 Holes tommorow. Gonna test her out. Ill be switching back & forth with these bags. So far so good. Exactly what I was hoping for. Custom colors turned out perfect. Matches with my Maroon stool. Another reason why i customized this bag. Maroon is one of my favorite colors. I will be commenting back after a round in or 2 with this new Big Hyzer Ergo 2 Disc Golf Backpack. Ill keep yall updated! Please follow me as I am new to this site. Check my profile out. Add me as a friend. Thanks......:D - I took tons of pics. This post allows me to upload 3 pics. Gonna look into posting more. Keep a lookout.

Attachments

• 20131010_182751.jpg
    20131010_182751.jpg
    147.8 KB · Views: 151
  • 20131010_183955.jpg
    20131010_183955.jpg
    133.7 KB · Views: 134
  • 20131010_183032.jpg
    20131010_183032.jpg
    140.5 KB · Views: 127
Big Hyzer Custom Ergo 2 Maroon/Grey - More pics attached (1)

More pics!

Just in Custom Ergo 2 Maroon/Grey Pics! Ive been using the new Grip Eq L-Series Grey/Black. Before that I was using the Grip A-Series. I recently sold my A- Series so I can buy the new Ergo-2. Theres no point having 2 identical bags. I am completely satisfied with the new Grip Eq L-Series. I just want to switch it up every now and then. Also the original Ergo bag is decent as well. Im looking forward to playing a round or 2 of 18 Holes tommorow. Gonna test her out. Ill be switching back & forth with these bags. So far so good. Exactly what I was hoping for. Custom colors turned out perfect. Matches with my Maroon stool. Another reason why i customized this bag. Maroon is one of my favorite colors. I will be commenting back after a round in or 2 with this new Big Hyzer Ergo 2 Disc Golf Backpack. Ill keep yall updated! Please follow me as I am new to this site. Check my profile out. Add me as a friend. Thanks......:D - I took tons of pics. This post allows me to upload 3 pics. Gonna look into posting more. Keep a lookout.

Attachments

• 20131010_182150.jpg
    20131010_182150.jpg
    146.4 KB · Views: 92
  • 20131010_183144.jpg
    20131010_183144.jpg
    151 KB · Views: 85
  • 20131010_183347.jpg
    20131010_183347.jpg
    134.4 KB · Views: 87

Latest posts