• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Big Hyzer Bags Ergo 2

Big Hyzer Custom Ergo 2 Maroon/Grey - More pics (2)

Big Hyzer Custom Ergo 2 Maroon/Grey - More pics (2)

Just in Custom Ergo 2 Maroon/Grey Pics! Ive been using the new Grip Eq L-Series Grey/Black. Before that I was using the Grip A-Series. I recently sold my A- Series so I can buy the new Ergo-2. Theres no point having 2 identical bags. I am completely satisfied with the new Grip Eq L-Series. I just want to switch it up every now and then. Also the original Ergo bag is decent as well. Im looking forward to playing a round or 2 of 18 Holes tommorow. Gonna test her out. Ill be switching back & forth with these bags. So far so good. Exactly what I was hoping for. Custom colors turned out perfect. Matches with my Maroon stool. Another reason why i customized this bag. Maroon is one of my favorite colors. I will be commenting back after a round in or 2 with this new Big Hyzer Ergo 2 Disc Golf Backpack. Ill keep yall updated! Please follow me as I am new to this site. Check my profile out. Add me as a friend. Thanks......:D - I took tons of pics. This post allows me to upload 3 pics. Gonna look into posting more. Keep a lookout.

Attachments

• 20131010_183151.jpg
    20131010_183151.jpg
    127 KB · Views: 95
  • 20131010_183114.jpg
    20131010_183114.jpg
    150.1 KB · Views: 124
  • 20131010_184059.jpg
    20131010_184059.jpg
    128.5 KB · Views: 111
Big Hyzer Custom Ergo 2 Maroon/Grey - More pics (3)

Big Hyzer Custom Ergo 2 Maroon/Grey - More pics (3)

Just in Custom Ergo 2 Maroon/Grey Pics! Ive been using the new Grip Eq L-Series Grey/Black. Before that I was using the Grip A-Series. I recently sold my A- Series so I can buy the new Ergo-2. Theres no point having 2 identical bags. I am completely satisfied with the new Grip Eq L-Series. I just want to switch it up every now and then. Also the original Ergo bag is decent as well. Im looking forward to playing a round or 2 of 18 Holes tommorow. Gonna test her out. Ill be switching back & forth with these bags. So far so good. Exactly what I was hoping for. Custom colors turned out perfect. Matches with my Maroon stool. Another reason why i customized this bag. Maroon is one of my favorite colors. I will be commenting back after a round in or 2 with this new Big Hyzer Ergo 2 Disc Golf Backpack. Ill keep yall updated! Please follow me as I am new to this site. Check my profile out. Add me as a friend. Thanks......:D - I took tons of pics. This post allows me to upload 3 pics. Gonna look into posting more. Keep a lookout.

Attachments

• 20131010_183048.jpg
    20131010_183048.jpg
    131.5 KB · Views: 51
  • 20131010_183039.jpg
    20131010_183039.jpg
    133.5 KB · Views: 47
  • 20131010_183032.jpg
    20131010_183032.jpg
    140.5 KB · Views: 48
Big Hyzer Custom Ergo 2 Maroon/Grey - More pics (4)

Big Hyzer Custom Ergo 2 Maroon/Grey - More pics (4)

Attachments

• 20131010_182211.jpg
    20131010_182211.jpg
    123 KB · Views: 69
  • 20131010_184216.jpg
    20131010_184216.jpg
    135.7 KB · Views: 64
  • 20131010_182125.jpg
    20131010_182125.jpg
    112 KB · Views: 103
Big Hyzer Custom Ergo 2 Maroon/Grey - More pics (5) [QUOTE="gtdiscgolf, post: 2248274, member: 45906"]Just i

Big Hyzer Custom Ergo 2 Maroon/Grey - More pics (5)

Attachments

• 20131010_183404.jpg
    20131010_183404.jpg
    110.1 KB · Views: 80
  • 20131010_183445.jpg
    20131010_183445.jpg
    135.7 KB · Views: 92
  • 20131010_183415.jpg
    20131010_183415.jpg
    82.5 KB · Views: 74
Big Hyzer Custom Ergo 2 Maroon/Grey - More pics (6)

Big Hyzer Custom Ergo 2 Maroon/Grey - More pics (6)

Attachments

• 20131010_183114.jpg
    20131010_183114.jpg
    150.1 KB · Views: 80
  • 20131010_183303.jpg
    20131010_183303.jpg
    115 KB · Views: 79
  • 20131010_182505.jpg
    20131010_182505.jpg
    100.4 KB · Views: 89
So those are the pics I have at the moment. Im thinking of doing a quick Youtube video review of this bag. Stay tune for day 1 Big Hyzer Ergo 2 bag test! Sorry for these consistent post. This is the only way I could post pics for you guys. Any questions shoot me a personal message or quote my posts. Again please add me as a friend. Follow me on these post. Check out my profile links to a video called "Disc Maniac" by Gary T. Taylor - Song by: Fort Minor - Remember The Name......Thanks for lookin!

Big Hyzer Custom Ergo 2 Maroon/Grey

I posted these with my Note 2 phone. Pics on my phone are rotated correctly. I did notice some of the pics are set sideways. I have no idea why some of them turned out that way. I tried to fix that issue but no luck.......I am just glad to post up pictures for you guys to see. Any other questions about this bag. Let me know. I will be happy to answer any questions. :wall:

Thanks for the pics (too bad they're not rotated correctly). Mine ships today, ordered a gray/black.

Review: Ergo 2 by Big Hyzer - Day 1 @ Truxtun Park Disc Golf Course

Review: Ergo 2 by Big Hyzer - Day 1 @ Truxtun Park Disc Golf Course ■ Well today I got out to testing the new Ergo 2 backpack by Big Hyzer. First thing i did was cut and add foam around the inner lower back tubbing. Then zip tied. Note: I only did this to avoid any discomfort down the line. I did this without trying the bag as is. Worked out perfectly. The first thing i noticed is that the bag seemed a bit lighter compared to my my Grip EQ L-Series backpack. Everything i had in my Grip bag had been switched over to my new Ergo 2.. I figured because the Disc are stacked horizontaly the weight is less constricted to your upper & lower back. So after playing a round of 18 holes I found that the new Ergo 2 backpack by Big Hyzer is Comfortable, Convenient, Sturdy, Reliable, Sturdy on Dynamic Disc camp time Disc Golf stool. Easy access to Disc. None of my disc fell out walking, maneuvering or setting bag on the ground. Gatorade water bottles stayed in place. Overall I am happy to have this bag. I will be switching back and forth with my new Ergo 2 & Grip L-Series. I would highly recomend this bag to others. I give this bag ★★★★ 1/2 stars only because they should of added railings on bottom of the bag to keep bag off the ground. But im not worried about that. My bag sits on my stool anyways. Any other questions quote here or Personal message me! Thanks for dropping by :)

Big Hyzer Ergo 2 Disc Golf Backpack Review & Whats In My Bag - Gary T. Taylor

So after looking through some threads i noticed some of you guys are interested in a video review on the Ergo 2. I decided to shoot a video for yall on the new Ergo 2 by Big Hyzer. I Hope this video is helpful. Any questions or concerns quote here or inbox me. Please like & subscribe to my video. Here is a youtube link:
http://youtu.be/DzLDI12sZKo :D

Attachments

• 20131010_182751.jpg
    20131010_182751.jpg
    147.8 KB · Views: 44

Added link, Fixed post: So after looking through some threads i noticed some of you guys are interested in a video review on the Ergo 2. I decided to shoot a video for yall on the new Ergo 2 by Big Hyzer. I Hope this video is helpful. Any questions or concerns quote here or inbox me. Please like & subscribe to my video. Here is a youtube link:
http://youtu.be/75yCJdWBxHw

Another Video link: Disc Maniac (Gary T. Taylor) Song by Fort Minor - Remember The Name

Attachments

• 20131010_182751.jpg
    20131010_182751.jpg
    147.8 KB · Views: 133
  • 20131010_182125.jpg
    20131010_182125.jpg
    112 KB · Views: 108

Added link, Fixed post: So after looking through some threads i noticed some of you guys are interested in a video review on the Ergo 2. I decided to shoot a video for yall on the new Ergo 2 by Big Hyzer. I Hope this video is helpful. Any questions or concerns quote here or inbox me. Please like & subscribe to my video. Here is a youtube link:
http://youtu.be/75yCJdWBxHw

Another Video link: Disc Maniac (Gary T. Taylor) Song by Fort Minor - Remember The Name

Last edited:
I hooked up a Towch to my putter pocket of the Ergo2. Fits pretty good!

The Ergo2 has been performing very nicely since I started using it at the USDGC. I like the 1 a lot, but 2 def is superior.

I hooked up a Towch to my putter pocket of the Ergo2. Fits pretty good!

The Ergo2 has been performing very nicely since I started using it at the USDGC. I like the 1 a lot, but 2 def is superior.

Got any pics of this Dana? Thinking this is the bag for me backpack style for longer days and this sounds interesting!

Any idea when these bags might be in stock again? Didnt want to bother John with an email if anyone here had some info.

Email him and let him know you want to buy one. He'll probably put your order in line. That's what I did a few weeks back, and he shipped a bag ten days later.

Any idea when these bags might be in stock again? Didnt want to bother John with an email if anyone here had some info.
Talked to John today and got my order put in...said it would be shipping towards the end of the month....can't wait!! Give him a call and ask about putting in an order.

Ive been trying to hit him up for 2 weeks. Ive called and shot off emails but no response. Emailed one more time to day asking for a preorder and offered payment today. Guess he is slammed. Im def trying to get rid of my Grip to get one of these bags.

Latest posts