• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Big Hyzer bags?!?!?!?

STL Flyer

Bogey Member
Has anyone heard from these guys? Id like to buy an Ergo3 or 2016 but I cant get ahold of them and it doesnt appear anyone else can....Are they still in buisness?

Unfortunately they closed the doors and I do not think John is making any bags now. Such a shame, great product from a great guy!

Latitude 64 would be stupid not to make their version of the ergo especially since the release of the easy go I think its called. Its probably a pipe dream but a built in seat style like the ergo made by any brand would be nice.

RidgeRoller Customs is coming out with a backpack with a integrated seat "The Pack"to fit in the new frame "The Roller" best of both worlds sit on the bag in or out of the cart. Here is a little video of The Roller
https://youtu.be/DW0UzHacSSM

actually just called today looking to buy a bag and he said they are out of business. he didn't have much to say about it and wouldn't give me any information... i really wanted one of those new Ergo bags too, the Simian main compartment holding 12 discs is just not doing it for me and the new ergos are so much sweeter.... a very sad day indeed. that being said if anyone is willing to sell........

I have a friend who broke the internal frame just a few weeks after purchasing their most recent stool-bag. He told me it was a common occurrence with that particular run and did not seem overly impressed by the lack of padding on the seat either.

IDK how your friend could have managed to break that frame unless he is a large fellow. I have had my ergo 2016 for 6 months and it is by far the best bag I have ever owned. Blows the simian out of the water. I am extremely saddened to hear that John is no longer producing bags I think he had a great thing going that a lot of people didn't know about. Everyone I show my bag to is blown away by it.

Actually, he's under 6ft with a lean build. His was from 2015, though. He was sitting at a slight angle on the side of a hill when the frame gave way and ate it down a small slope. I would have payed money to see it.

Latest posts