• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

BIG UPS to masterbeato!!!

EBK357

Birdie Member
big ups to masterbeato for teaching me some things out at the course in the pouring ass rain yesterday. it was f_ing hardcore. if any of you havent got to play a round in a roaring downpour give it a try, it will seriously test all of your abilities.

love playing in the rain! I feel like it gives me a little bit of an edge during competitive play...my first 1000-rated round was during the rain. i didn't feel my round was all that hot, but apparently the rain really messed with everyone else while I threw about the same.

Heh. I've had more than my fair share of rain golf. I gotta say that the novelty has worn off. Maybe I'm just bitter though because our springtime is looking remarkably similar to our winter. :?

haha nice, I'm about 4 hours north of you and we dodged the storm until around 7:00pm. Got a solid 5 rounds in tho :D

looks like rain here all day..

it was a massive downpour and our umbrellas kept flippin inside out like every 5 minutes....still fun though.
edit*
i forgot to mention the gale force wind aswell. not one of my better rounds thats fo shure

Latest posts