• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Black Discs??

you must hit every fairway out there. cuz as soon as i'd throw one i'd lose it..

back on topic.. i don't know.. i saw a black CE teebird on ebay for like 80 bucks though. still up for auction i think

I suggest going to an event where they are selling discs. That is usually where the best selections are. At AM Worlds there where a bunch of people walking around with their little collections of color coordinated discs and I just smiled. For some reason I thought it was funny, but the black discs are pretty cool.

I have a black esp stalker that the pdga sent me when I signed up, but I refuse to throw black. I have enough trouble looking for bright yellow and orange as is.

Got some missstamp Black organic Wizards and they work just fine in my practice basket. Threw them at the course a couple of times but man, you get in some deep stuff where its a little dark and they are a tough find.