• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] Black Friday Deals ...

Prime just put all premium plastics on sale for the next week.
$3 off all Premium plastics, $2 off all Pro plastics, with Innova at the dealer minimums.

best thing is just to watch the banners at the top of the pages, they cycle thru and most any of the online retailers that are on this site do a deal like the others mentioned.

getting tired of seeing - US ONLY - at the bottom of really good deals...it is an international sport, a LOT of the stores fail to see this.

getting tired of seeing - US ONLY - at the bottom of really good deals...it is an international sport, a LOT of the stores fail to see this.

I feel your pain. The wife and son and I will be moving to NZ within a year or so and I am not looking forward to the lack of availablity I'll be suffering. Each disc I bring with me will be sorely precious. Or I'll just buy a stockpile of replacements and keep them with my parents to ship me if I lose one :hfive:

We'll ship anywhere in the world for $7. $3 to our neighbors in the north...and free shipping in the US.

We'll have $7.49 inFlight Guides plus 20% off everything in the inbounds Disc Golf Store (including 20% off the already reduced price of the inFlight Guide). Keep your eyes out for our ad in the next few days!

I'll be taking advantage of Disc Nation's basket sale. Was gonna buy the Discatcher Traveler, but now that Disc Nation is taking $30 off the Mach Lite, I'm grabbing that for $137 with shipping as soon as the sale starts tonight at 11pm my time :)

I'll be taking advantage of Disc Nation's basket sale. Was gonna buy the Discatcher Traveler, but now that Disc Nation is taking $30 off the Mach Lite, I'm grabbing that for $137 with shipping as soon as the sale starts tonight at 11pm my time :)

The M-14 is one hell of a deal. Too bad I don't need another basket. That Small Axe mini basket deal is tempting though...

How does this deal work? Is it basically like a mystery box?

I you follow the link, Disc Outfitters described the deal thusly:

**Packages will include at least 5 discs (a minimum of 2 premium plastics), a hat or shirt, and some surprise schwag. We'll try to honor at least 2 disc wish requests. Feel free to requst more or tell us your preferd weight, manufacturer, model, or plastic and we'll see what we can do for ya.**

You fill in a web form with your wish disc(s), shirt and hat sizes, and they take it from there.

There is also the 20% off store-wide from Black Friday through Cyber Monday.

Last edited:
The M-14 is one hell of a deal. Too bad I don't need another basket. That Small Axe mini basket deal is tempting though...

I almost got the M-14 cause it's $100 before shipping.. but then thought the Mach Lite would serve my purpose a lot better. Bought my red Mach Lite last night, should be getting it sometime next week :thmbup: That's really the only thing I was looking to order from DG online retailers. Thinking bout getting a few champ Destroyers for backups.. but I don't like getting new plastic as backups, so probably won't do that. Just made a wanted thread here, so hopefully someone helps me out :)