• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] Black Friday Deals ...

So, my girlfriend says to me today, "Hey, it's been 3 months since you quit smoking. Since you have saved money not buying cigarettes and deserve a reward, you should get yourself a treat...like maybe some discs." (For the record, she's a keeper for more reasons than this and I am going to marry her without a doubt). Needless to say, that's all the "arm twisting" I needed.

I've fallen in love with a test material River and have wanted to try some premium Lat64 plastic, but just couldn't quite pull the trigger ($16-$18 a disc is steep for me). Then I saw this Black Friday deal and I scooped up a Gold Line River, Gold Line Vision, and Opto Air Saint for $43 shipped... What a great deal!
awesome! It's so nice to have a supportive girlfriend. I got mine into DG at the same time, she enjoys the challenge of it and is so excited as she progressively gets better. She recently bought me 2 early Christmas presents; first being the DD mystery box and then a M14 basket. I have a feeling she might be using it just as much as me haha :thmbup:

Yeah, I went with disc golf store for some sweet stuff: FLX Zone, Esp FLX Drone, Opto Trident, Opto Air Saint all for $46! That's an average of $11.50 for premium discs!:thmbup:

Don't know if I should jump on the discgolfstore.com deal or wait to see what disc nation has on Monday. I will probably take part in both!

Snagged a volt and a starlite roadrunner for 26. Wish I had more spare cash. Great time to snag discs you've been wanting to try out.

Two F2nd SSS Magics and a Champ Teebird for $23. I just committed my first disc robbery...

Welp... got my DG shopping done for friends and family (and myself). Got a weekender bag for my bro in law, 2 eraser wizards, sss warlock, and a karma (33 dollars with shipping).... and ordered a black z flx buzzz and a volt (40 dollars with shipping). Not a bad pull for 73 bucks.

I doubt disc.nation is going to beat 25% off AND free shipping...

Glad to see so many of y'all are enjoying the DiscGolfStore.com sale!

To pay back some karma bestowed to me last night by some friendly folks at the TV store... here are a few shopping tips!

The disc filtering on DGS is pretty cool and has some (not so) hidden features. Did you know you can quickly find all discs available of a particular color, weight, brand, general stability, plastic grade?

This link shows all discs in stock in Clear plastic -- handy search for dyers
This link shows all discs in stock in White plastic with a plastic grade of Super-Premium, aka Star ESP Neutron etc. -- another dye-crazy filter
This one shows all discs in stock in a weight range of 150-159g, which you can further filter by the gram
Just a few examples of how you can use the filter options in the left-hand navigation to find tasty discs other than by direct name search. If you wanna clear a filter, just click it or clear all by selecting All Colors or All Weights, etc. We modeled this navigation after a Newegg, Walmart, Best Buy style of product filtering which is kinda foreign to DG sites, but incredibly useful when you're searching by attribute. All of that was custom designed and coded by us specifically for Disc browsing. Find a stable or understable driver in pink or purple in a Premium-grade plastic from Innova in a weight of 130g-155g.. easy. All categories also include a price filter, so finding a reasonable gift is easy.

And of course in the future I'd like to enhance the hell out of it, searching PDGA Specs, going to full nerd level and such. Give it a spin!

I snapped and took up the discgolfstore.com offer and got 12 premium plastic discs for $120 after the 20% I'm pretty satisfied with that!

I hadn't even heard of Discgolfstore before I saw a posting about their deals. Let's just say you guys may be my new go to when ordering plastic. :thmbup:

Just placed an order for some putters. This site was easy to use and navigate. Will be ordering more throughout the year if this order goes smoothly. I live 45mins from austin and the address for DGS showed Austin. Hopefully I get these quick!

Does anyone own a mini basket? I am looking to get one today online but wasn't sure which one to get. Any insight? Also, who knows the best price online???

Does anyone own a mini basket? I am looking to get one today online but wasn't sure which one to get. Any insight? Also, who knows the best price online???
I don't own one personally, but we have 'em all around the offices and the store so I get to throw on them often. The DGA and Innova are both nice. I prefer the wide strike zone of the DGA over Innova's tallish style. The DGA is on sale at DiscNation.com in two ways -- as a bundle with 4 Small Axe Pucks, $69.99 ($55 OFF) or the basket by itself, $59.99 ($40 OFF).

Latest posts