• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] Black Friday Deals ...

im looking for a basket and hoping someone unloads one

I feel your pain. The wife and son and I will be moving to NZ within a year or so and I am not looking forward to the lack of availablity I'll be suffering. Each disc I bring with me will be sorely precious. Or I'll just buy a stockpile of replacements and keep them with my parents to ship me if I lose one :hfive:

ol Bob Gentil will look after ya...NZ has thier own PDGA approved range of discs...

sweet, will def grab a shirt or two and a guide...

We'll ship anywhere in the world for $7. $3 to our neighbors in the north...and free shipping in the US.

We'll have $7.49 inFlight Guides plus 20% off everything in the inbounds Disc Golf Store (including 20% off the already reduced price of the inFlight Guide). Keep your eyes out for our ad in the next few days!

this time of year it's very very important for retailers to know the difference between swag and schwag. both types of swag are legal, they can offer either or both. schwag is more of a local sales incentive.

this time of year it's very very important for retailers to know the difference between swag and schwag. both types of swag are legal, they can offer either or both. schwag is more of a local sales incentive.

I love hearing clueless people talking about their schwag. Makes me laugh every time.

I need a new bag. I doubt there will be any killer specials on Grip bags though. Anybody know off hand which retailer will have the best deal on bags? Thanks!

I need a new bag. I doubt there will be any killer specials on Grip bags though. Anybody know off hand which retailer will have the best deal on bags? Thanks!
I have a feeling DiscGolfStore.com with free shipping and 25% off storewide Friday will be tough to beat.

Prime just put all premium plastics on sale for the next week.
$3 off all Premium plastics, $2 off all Pro plastics, with Innova at the dealer minimums.

So, my girlfriend says to me today, "Hey, it's been 3 months since you quit smoking. Since you have saved money not buying cigarettes and deserve a reward, you should get yourself a treat...like maybe some discs." (For the record, she's a keeper for more reasons than this and I am going to marry her without a doubt). Needless to say, that's all the "arm twisting" I needed.

I've fallen in love with a test material River and have wanted to try some premium Lat64 plastic, but just couldn't quite pull the trigger ($16-$18 a disc is steep for me). Then I saw this Black Friday deal and I scooped up a Gold Line River, Gold Line Vision, and Opto Air Saint for $43 shipped... What a great deal!

So, my girlfriend says to me today, "Hey, it's been 3 months since you quit smoking. Since you have saved money not buying cigarettes and deserve a reward, you should get yourself a treat...like maybe some discs." (For the record, she's a keeper for more reasons than this and I am going to marry her without a doubt). Needless to say, that's all the "arm twisting" I needed.

I've fallen in love with a test material River and have wanted to try some premium Lat64 plastic, but just couldn't quite pull the trigger ($16-$18 a disc is steep for me). Then I saw this Black Friday deal and I scooped up a Gold Line River, Gold Line Vision, and Opto Air Saint for $43 shipped... What a great deal!

Congrats on ditching the cigarettes, and finding the one.:clap: And enjoy those discs. I haven't tried the Vision or the Saint, but Rivers are pretty nice, especially in the premium plastics. :)

Looks like the Disc Golf Store 25% off is already in effect. Happy shopping!

Picked up a GL worlds saint for 18.79ish shipped and then.went back.and picked up a silver gl fuse for 12.74 shipped :thmbup:

That was like 30 min ago

You must go to the dynamic discs Facebook page and "like"them. Click the 15% off link. Works on grip bags also! Discount code is FBDD15 at dynamic discs.net

Latest posts