• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] Black Friday Deals ...

Forehand Shiver

Bogey Member
This is my first holiday season as a disc golfer. Does anyone know if the online DG stores do Black Friday deals and things like that? I'm looking to backup each of my discs but can hold off to save cash. Thanks!

Yep, I remember a ton of deals last year. I think most or all of the online retailers offer some specials.

O snap, I never thought to check DGC on black friday. Def gonna check it out this year.

I will definitely have to check out the sites I order from on black Friday. Does anyone know if they do a cyber Monday?

Disc Nation will have separate Thanksgiving/Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals. This is the time of year where ZAMson works 15-hour days :hfive:

This is the first Black Friday that I won't be working in retail. Worked at an Apple Store for 5 years. I don't miss those days at all.

I hope there are some Black Friday disc deals.. Doorbusters!!

Disc Nation will have separate Thanksgiving/Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals. This is the time of year where ZAMson works 15-hour days :hfive:

Any sneak peak info? Maybe just a little teaser?

I'd get up at 3 a.m. for some sweet plastic deals :thmbup:

My wife dragged me to the mall one year at midnight. I know someone who's getting out of bed to watch me buy discs online! (Insert nefarious laugh here)

Last year, Dynamic Discs and others had mystery deals, pay $50 to get $100 worth of merch (and $25 to get $50, $100 to get $200, and so on). These deals I think started just before Thanksgiving.

Earlier buyers seemed to get the best deals...

Last year, Dynamic Discs and others had mystery deals, pay $50 to get $100 worth of merch (and $25 to get $50, $100 to get $200, and so on). These deals I think started just before Thanksgiving.

Earlier buyers seemed to get the best deals...

Does this mean they didnt advertise the deals, or that you didnt know what you got?

My wife dragged me to the mall one year at midnight. I know someone who's getting out of bed to watch me buy discs online! (Insert nefarious laugh here)

I may have to make my fiance watch me order discs online while we're chilling with family in KC over Thanksgiving! She drags me out at like 3am every year! Thanks for the idea!

Latest posts