• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] Black Friday Deals ...

I got the 100 DD box last year, it was dope. . .revolution has deals, gottago, discnation, marshall street. . .i made the same thread last year and there are many good deals out there

Does this mean they didnt advertise the deals, or that you didnt know what you got?

You didn't know what you were getting. They had "Mystery Boxes" you could buy for $50 or $100 and they had guaranteed the box would be at least double that in value.

Now, some people were very happy with them. The $50 boxes seemed to get the best bang for their buck. I remember a bunch of people claiming there was no way their $100 mystery box was worth $200.

If DD does it again, I'm sure they will put more care into the box selection instead of seemingly piling in a bunch of tourney stamps and odd discs they haven't been able to sell. They also did mystery shirt deals. It was something like $30 for 5 shirts and they could be dri-fit, regular, etc. You could tell them what size you were and they would "do their best to honor it." But I don't remember how well that worked out for people.

Still, you're risking spending $50 and getting maybe one disc you'll use. If you're a big Marketplace seller, though, you can always get your money back easy with them.

I will definitely have to keep an eye out for some good deals. We have a brand new club in my area, and we could probably use a couple of the $50 mystery boxes, just to get a variety of discs in peoples hands.

Pretty sure the DD mystery boxes went bad when people started asking to call and have their stuff handpicked which goes against the whole concept of "mystery" box. I'm sure they'll have something good again but I doubt you see the mystery box deal.

I know Volo had sales promotion for Thanksgiving, Black Friday, and Cyber Monday. We'll see what happens this year.

DD has had the mystery box up for a couple weeks now.

Its only the 100 dollar one and they changed the wording so you don't get double your value you get 14-16 discs for 100 bucks. Its probabally because all the whinging and moaning when people started adding up the value and realizing they were short 10 bucks of value.

I ordered one and it should be in next week. I left what I throw and like in the comment section because if I can I would rather discs I throw if possible.

Any sneak peak info? Maybe just a little teaser?
Teaser Teaser in effect:
image.php

Disc Nation's running a big coupon sale this weekend, among a few other things like $5 back on every order. Too many good ideas to jam into one Black Friday or Cyber Monday. Working on the promos now and will start the sale later today.

These WON'T be the same deals as Black Friday. Also there will be a huge Baskets sale around Thanksgiving, going into Black Friday.

Teaser Teaser in effect:
image.php

Disc Nation's running a big coupon sale this weekend, among a few other things like $5 back on every order. Too many good ideas to jam into one Black Friday or Cyber Monday. Working on the promos now and will start the sale later today.

These WON'T be the same deals as Black Friday. Also there will be a huge Baskets sale around Thanksgiving, going into Black Friday.

:clap:best ad ever... I took a screen shot to send to TimG then realized it's legit. lol

Well done, sirs.

Anyone know of black friday Basket Specials???
Disc Nation has an annual basket sale that runs most of the week of Black Fri. (I think it's 21st-26th this year)
Announcement will come tomorrow, I'm not sure yet if the specific deals will be announced then or the day before the sale. It's the only basket sale of the year for us so the discounts are usually sizable.

Got me another River just for the $5 off in December. :hfive:

Latest posts