• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] Black Friday Deals ...

great deal but the grip bag deal is def not going to work! they posted no discounts allowed.

probably had 100 orders.

yeah thanks zj - those are the "non-professional" ones - I want a basket with a wheel - mach III or a chainstar - Ive got a titan but it is a beast to move around in the woods

Play It Again Sports had a 50% off one item sale, so I went in looking for a disc or two and came away with a DISCatcher Portable Target for $70. The owner said he has had two of them on the floor since he opened a year ago, and both went out the door today!

Took advantage of the 25% off sale at discgolfstore and bought a comet z, aviar jk and magnet pro soft.

Play It Again Sports had a 50% off one item sale, so I went in looking for a disc or two and came away with a DISCatcher Portable Target for $70. The owner said he has had two of them on the floor since he opened a year ago, and both went out the door today!

that's awesome!

The PIAS in Boise did that too, but 20% off of everything else. I picked up a lowish end inflatable kayak with the 50% discount. I got a used s-td, and new vibram vp, pro leo, and zero sinus for myself and a dynamic dyed ion for my brother all 20% off. Even better I got 10 punches on my punch card so the sinus was free! That is all the shopping I did today. I almost convinced my GF to head over there to buy me a the innova bag with built in seat, but decided I had spent enough dough.

i got a new paiste alpha ride cymbal a stool and a new crash stand. i love guitar center.

Damn I wish I took advantage of that, but they don't carry many DG stuff in the PIAS around here.