• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Blizzard Champion Pig?

Anyone looking to get rid of their blizzard pig? I got two and love them! I need to stock up

Is there anywhere to get these besides the factory store? They only have yellows left there.

Yum. 50 mph gusts. 200 foot Doug firs snapping like twigs. Pig nailing approaches. Hell yeah.

Anyone bag one of these? I haven't thrown one in quite awhile. I'm thinking about buying a couple. Are they more overstable than regular production R-Pro and the Factory Store (Stiff) Pro Pigs?

Anyone bag one of these? I haven't thrown one in quite awhile. I'm thinking about buying a couple. Are they more overstable than regular production R-Pro and the Factory Store (Stiff) Pro Pigs?

I dunno, but that was a nice necro bump. :thmbup:

Holy necro bump Batman. Haha but in all seriousness I used to bag one and I've even got an ace with one. I eventually switched back to pro pigs. The champs are domey and don't feel nearly as good in the hand.

I prefer the pro pigs. They feel and fly better and are less domey (well they are generally flat to concave, while the blizzards are flat to domey). The blizzards I have thrown are also noticeably more overstable than the pro versions. Good discs, but really only necessary in heavy headwinds.

just made an order for a stack of Blizzard Pigs, fun too try discs

like my HAWG but no Hawgs in base plastics so hope the Blizz PIG flies like a Hawg and i can get a Pro or r-pro Pig to beat in to a slight less OS Pig

Those blizz pigs are stupid beefy and glide like a shoe. So, if that's what you want... you got it, lol.

But not as OS as the STEGO. . Yes HAWG and PIG are stupid OS but sometimes that what you need...not often, but sometimes.

. . .And for some reason i think stupid OS putters are fun to throw, big sharp S-lines are FUN

Got my stack of Blizzard Pigs today, , looks and feels nice. . Rim is nothing like my HAWGs, PIG is smoth. . not like the HAWG were the "bubbles" in the rim are exposed.

All my Blizzard PIGs are fairly flat. very small dome but flat in the middle. . my R-Pro will come in tomorrow, fun to see if they have more o less dome

Latest posts