• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Blizzard Technology

I've been calling Innova out for some time as not doing anything innovative in some time and losing ground to new competitors, but the Blizzard tech is a huge breakthrough. I was throwing my 156 Bosses today as my main distance drivers and I was throwing controlled shots even into headwinds. Since I have to only concentrate on form and not so much power I'm finding them quite accurate as distance drivers.

Making wide rimmed discs weigh less is a HUGE stride in this game. A 150s Boss is SO MUCH better in just about every way than a 175 Boss. Blizzard discs(my bet is on the Boss) will break the Valk's record this year in the desert, and it will be by a fair margin.

I've been calling Innova out for some time as not doing anything innovative in some time and losing ground to new competitors, but the Blizzard tech is a huge breakthrough. I was throwing my 156 Bosses today as my main distance drivers and I was throwing controlled shots even into headwinds. Since I have to only concentrate on form and not so much power I'm finding them quite accurate as distance drivers.

Making wide rimmed discs weigh less is a HUGE stride in this game. A 150s Boss is SO MUCH better in just about every way than a 175 Boss. Blizzard discs(my bet is on the Boss) will break the Valk's record this year in the desert, and it will be by a fair margin.

i'll be will to make a friendly wager that the blizzard destroyer takes it...noi money of course just friendly ha

attachment.php

Attachments

• WIGGS.jpg
    WIGGS.jpg
    73.2 KB · Views: 165
wasnt sandstrom(sp?) throwing the valk like 900 in practice? thats just what i heard. i think the blizzard line could top that if conditions were right. not saying we'll see 1000ft, but 900? maybe.

Yup. They are basically saying skip all that form mumbo jumbo, you want to add distance, throw Blizzard.

I may be wrong, but it already seems to me that amount of improvement in performance you get from Blizzard discs is directly related to the cleanliness of your form.

Blizzard Tech... really? I've thrown these discs and the only thing I can find as a plausible explanation as to why people at throwing "better" with it is mental. This is just another gimmick for innova to make more "crap" for people to buy.

I can think of at least 3 innovative things Innova has done. 1). They made them lighter so you don't have to have a cannon for an arm, & easier for noobs to throw "i suppose". 2)They float under 140gm! I'm sure a lot of us have seen "the guy selling the discs he gets out of the lake". IMHO, he does'nt care how much you paid for the disc & for a couple of measly bucks will sell it/them to anyone! 3) Lighter discs in premium plastic. How long does that DX disc last before it becomes the roller disc in your bag? If these are gimmicks then sell me more!

Yup. They are basically saying skip all that form mumbo jumbo, you want to add distance, throw Blizzard.

Maybe they're saying hey old people, hey women, like to golf but don't play much because its not as fun when you can't throw far? Well we've just invented discs that'll put the fun back in you're game.

If you don't have clean form, you won't get anything out of these.

Much to my chagrin, I totally agree. I've been out on and off for a couple of months with some sciatic nerve pain, and since then my form has gone to ****. I tried a blizz boss and destroyer today, and unfortunately I could tell off the bat I had some OAT issues. The nerve pain has zapped a lot of my ability to have an explosive first step and follow through, but when I wasn't trying to overcompensate, I was still pushing 440' fairly easy.

Much to my chagrin, I totally agree. I've been out on and off for a couple of months with some sciatic nerve pain, and since then my form has gone to ****. I tried a blizz boss and destroyer today, and unfortunately I could tell off the bat I had some OAT issues. The nerve pain has zapped a lot of my ability to have an explosive first step and follow through, but when I wasn't trying to overcompensate, I was still pushing 440' fairly easy.

I'm a little confused how "pushing 440' fairly easily" when you're gimped out and rusty is disappointing. :confused:

I'm a little confused how "pushing 440' fairly easily" when you're gimped out and rusty is disappointing. :confused:

Derp. It is disappointing when you start to blossom with your D and the damn rug gets pulled out from under you.

I like your cautious scepticism on the boards, a much needed forum entity. Keep up the good work! :thmbup:

Wow, are you trolling me now too? What would my point be to come here and exaggerate about my distance?