• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Recommend] Bomber to complement Destroyers

I-Blend Emperor
Pro Destroyers
Echo Star Destroyers
Echo Sirius Scorpius and Millennium Standard Scorpius are similar options to the above. Echo plastics seem a bit more durable/long lasting than Pro/Standard/I-Blend. Probably could get a cycle of Pro/I-blend/Standard ones going pretty quick.

Halo Shryke, Champion Shryke, and/or Luster Champion Shryke may all be worth a shot. Champion ones reflect a -1 turn on the flight numbers down from the -2. I have a feeling Star Shyrkes will be too understable for you.

I haven't tried the Millennium Falcon but I've seen it described as between the Shryke and the Destroyer in terms of stability.
Agree that Shrykes can get a pretty wide variation between weights/plastics. PLH should probably give you a good idea of stability if you can compare them.

Stay away from the Millennium Standard Falcons, 173g+ Sirius and Quantum are a bit more consistent and give me a 13/5/-1.5/2 kind of flight.

Charger doesn't seem to have the forward fading push that Shrykes/Pharoahs/Falcons have but also they are a step up in stability with noticeably higher PLH.