• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

BOP! Saturday 11/10/12

Here's a few more to keep you guys excited.

24403_1239806037407_1688332_n.jpg

224751_3561221551344_1391133880_n.jpg

24403_1239803077333_6235908_n.jpg

528570_3018245257276_1019808506_n.jpg

575109_3018407381329_1278186370_n.jpg

I need to take more pics of the wooded holes when I'm down there next.

All those pix are awsome. I'm looking forward to taking some of my own on Sat.
I've got 2 buddies trying to get permission right now, but I'm coming up for sure. I have been waiting for an opportunity to play this epic track since I found about it. Sat. can Not get here soon enough.

Should be fun. Any word on someone with an extra seat from Arcata, to make it down there? I would love to come photograph this adventure.

Chris, I could give you a ride but I will be going early, not playing the curtain. I have a few things I want to do on the course before folks get out there.

When I first saw the BOP reviews I thought there was some serious HBB going on. Every pic and video I see tells me otherwise.

When I first saw the BOP reviews I thought there was some serious HBB going on. Every pic and video I see tells me otherwise.

No HBB going on here. Shoot most of us don't get to play BOP as much as we would like. It is a treat everytime someone gets to play here.

I wanted to make it up but it's my birthday and Mrs. zenbot already has plans.

They better be good. :mad:

I wanted to make it up but it's my birthday and Mrs. zenbot already has plans.

They better be good. :mad:

For you to miss BOP, she better have made the best birthday plans ever. But to be honest there aren't many things I could think of that would be better than coming up and playing BOP.:\

Hey, enough with the hype Chris....lets not get them all hyped up to the point of "hey what's the big deal anyways?" haha, jk. It will be great for me to get out and play too. With 2 kids its hard for me to get out there these days. Only one who is playing it is Luke who is there about twice a week....scurvy dog that he is. Hoping to do some projects Sat morning too. A few nagging maintenance things that have been continually overlooked. 3 month and twenty minute jobs....
And yes buddy, pretty sure I have your #. Will txt you to make sure.

A lot of hype for sure, I'm pretty sure no course on DGCR has more hype at the moment. Can't wait, if it all goes to plan BOP will be my 259 course in Cali. That's a long list of courses to go through before you get to play the most hyped course in the state.