• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Bradley Williams suspension reduced

Glad to hear he'll soon be back. Granted, his behavior has been poor at times, but he hasn't seriously injured anyone, and he's fun to watch play. Paul and Ricky need quality competition, and he is just that. :thmbup:

It's interesting to me that people are glad to see Bradley Williams back. I don't have a problem with the PDGA reducing his suspension and allowing him to play again but I certainly don't see anything positive for disc golf in Bradley Williams playing.

I don't have any confidence that this will be a permanent reinstatement, just a waiting period until the next incident.

His AMA on here was pretty awesome, wish he still posted. Also had one of the best in the bag videos when he was with prodigy.

Hope he gets it together but he's had so many chances it's unlikely.

Didnt matter when he got suspended and didnt matter when it got reduced. I've been in the sport 9 years. I had literally never heard his name (or remembered it) until the issue last year. I havent thought about his name in the 6 months since the suspension, I wonder if I am alone in this.

Guess you could charge the guy for answers...Tell him you need $5 paypal to cover the loss for your precious coaching time for answers/advice. :thmbdown:

This is the saddest post Ive seen on DGCR...you should re title this thread, "Ask Bradley about anything, except DG. :thmbdown:

I've answered several questions pertaining to DG, sour pussy man. Also, I'm sorry I suck.

Maybe the funniest exchange I've ever read on DGCR^

I don't see any way he can go the full 24 months of suspension without another incident. He's "poisoned".

I would have avoided allowing anger and frustration to motivate me. They worked but at a high cost. Search for a better more rich fuel. I poisoned myself.

I'm happy for him to be back. It's not just because he is good. I think I get something out of him performing well and knowing how angry people are when he does.

It's pathetic, but so is watching the Bachelor in Paradise with my wife, and I still find myself paying attention even though I give her crap every time I see it on our DVR list.

I'll be happier if Ezekiel Elliott gets his 6-game ban reduced for the sake of one of my fantasy football teams, but good luck to you too Bradley Williams. Don't mess with Texas!

Didnt matter when he got suspended and didnt matter when it got reduced. I've been in the sport 9 years. I had literally never heard his name (or remembered it) until the issue last year. I havent thought about his name in the 6 months since the suspension, I wonder if I am alone in this.

I knew about him because he's from Texas. I might have remembered him from Vibram.

I'll be happier if Ezekiel Elliott gets his 6-game ban reduced for the sake of one of my fantasy football teams, but good luck to you too Bradley Williams. Don't mess with Texas!

I wouldn't get your hopes up on that account. The NFL has apparently said they have more evidence against him than they had against Ray Rice.

Well so I guess the PDGA gives out more second chances than that Hole In One (or Two) game on The Price Is Right!

I wouldn't get your hopes up on that account. The NFL has apparently said they have more evidence against him than they had against Ray Rice.

They published ALL of their evidence, you can read it. They never spoke to Elliot or a main witness who told police the "victim" asked her to lie and say Elliot beat her. They also never spoke to a club security guard who was there when one incident supposedly happened and he told police Elliot never came near her.

...and they probably do have more evidence here because the NFL never bothered to watch the tape. That all came out afterwards.

I really hope the anger management classes have helped him.

The other part of me wants to hire that guy from Happy Gilmore to follow him around and yell "Jackass" from the bushes every time he throws. You know, just to see what would happen.

I'll do it, but not for free. Maybe I should start a GoFundMe...

It's interesting to me that people are glad to see Bradley Williams back. I don't have a problem with the PDGA reducing his suspension and allowing him to play again but I certainly don't see anything positive for disc golf in Bradley Williams playing.

I don't have any confidence that this will be a permanent reinstatement, just a waiting period until the next incident.

He is incredibly good and has butter smooth form, which makes him fun to watch. He can also be really nice, I personally witnessed him spend a half hour trying to teach a friend of mine better form and the art of hyzer flipping an understable driver. There are many similar stories.

But at the end of the day his on the course behavior has been unacceptable and I agree it is just a matter of time until the next incident.