• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Brad's Swedish Bag

bradharris

Team Borderland
Silver level trusted reviewer
Vitals:
Years playing/experience: 10 Years
Right/left-handed/ambidextrous: right-handed
Throwing Style: A mix of RHBH and RHFH
Golf Distance (avg/max*) for putter/mid/driver: Putters 200/225, Mids: 250/275, Drivers: 300/350

* Max distance is the greatest distance you can throw your top 2-3 drivers with any regularity

Optional:
Sex: M
Injuries/handicaps?: None
Other sport proficiencies?: Everything. Currently running, softball and baseball
Additional Information:
What do you like/dislike about your current bag?: I think it's really filling in well. But there are definitely still some holes.
Specific areas of desired feedback: What Latitude molds should I look to to fill out the lineup? I have a few ideas, but would love some input from the Latitude fans.
Immediate and long-term goals: With this bag, the goal is just to have fun.

This bag is for fun. I have my primary tournament bag that is mixed with the molds that work best for me. That's what I use when I want low scores. I really like what I have from Latitude, but unfortunately, none of it has found a spot in my primary bag.

And so I've decided to set up an alternate bag of exclusively Latitude molds. I use this for fun casual rounds where scoring low isn't as important.

I'm not really looking to do a Lat/DD/Westside combo, I'm focusing on Latitude only. I'm going to eventually try some stuff from those other guys, but for this bag, I'm interested in feedback on Latitude molds only.

The bag

Putters
Spike - I have two of these coming in the mail. They will be my first Latitude putters, so I'm not really sure how they'll work for me yet. I like shallower profile putters generally, so these seem to fit the bill.

Mids
GL Pain - Reliable, fading mid
GL Core - Primary Mid
GL/Opto Fuse - I have one in GL and one in Opto. I'm not noticing much difference between the two, so I'll just have to pick one and go with it as my understable mid

Fairway Drivers
Grip Vision - Turnovers and long glidey anny's
River - I have a ton of different rivers (GL, Opto, Opto Sparkle). The sparkle seems to be the most stable, paired with a worn GL, I can cover a lot of shot types
GL Striker - Fairway shots that need to fade
Opto Sparkle XXX - Nice long overstable flier. Mainly used for forehand shots
GL Trident - More of a mid than a driver. Used for hard meathooks

Drivers
Saint - I have one in GL and one in Opto Sparkle. I'm not really sure what I need this for, seems like a lot of overlap with the Striker.
GL Flow - This is my farthest flier for backhand shots.
GL Havoc - Forehand distance

I've been considering a couple of additions. The Villain might be a good long overstable driver taking the place of the XCal from my primary bag, and then maybe a Pure as a drive and approach putter.