• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Wanted] Bulldogs

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ nothing like the original bulldogs. I believe these are the later mold that was turned into the hydra,less stable, and the plastic isnt too great,very waxy.

I have a handful of bullies left,xout ,proto and maybe a couple others. Ill dig them up and take pics if interested

Bulldogs are terrific. been using them exclusively for the past few months. Very stable and ultra reliable. Chunky rim is a great feel for me. I spin putt and Aviars just rub me the wrong way lol. I have about 20 of the R-Pro bulldogs from the factory store. Very nice plastic. Grippy as all hell and much more stiff than I expected from R-Pro. Nothing beats DX for putting though.

are they more overstable than aviar? I cant throw big beads but like sb some...mainly why ive been using challenger.

Here's the one I mentioned, more of a 7.5/8, 174

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 43
Much more stable than an Aviar plus faster. I think the BB Aviars are 2 3 0 2 and Bulldogs are 3 3 0 3. Bulldogs are more of a hybrid putter/midrange like a Cro.

Thanks very much everyone for all the bulldogs! If anyone else has some they are willing to hang onto for about a week, pm me and I will absolutely take them just as soon as my next round of paypal money goes through!

Status
Not open for further replies.