• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Buying on ebay???

Awesome, I've always wanted to be in one of those. Have they released last year's disc yet or do you just have to get it in the special edition?

I think last year's disc is called the Nebula. I don't think it is out in stores yet. I am looking forward to the ace race.

There's a small run of 150 class Champion material destroyers on ebay that are all red/pink. They are supposed to feel like CE Valks 1st and 2nd runs. Also supposed to be quite stable for a 150 class.

I have yet to see anything on ebay listed cheaper than what discgolfcenter.com sells for (when factoring in shipping).

Every once in a while I'll log into ebay and browse through, hoping to find a set/lot for a rock bottom price, but I come away underwhelmed.

The more you buy typically the better it is we have bought probably 50 discs off of ebay but we have sold a lot, I think that the smallest lot that we have purchased was 9. You can definitely find good lots of discs for 4 bucks a piece.

I am currently trying to win a bid on an Innova Gopher, I want the sweet old school disc

Im on there all of the time and its the devil. So addictive but it sure is fun

Latest posts