• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] Buzzz OS

The pink Ti I've gotten in the past has been by far the brightest and easiest to find. I hear you on the orange, although the orange is still better for me than the dark blue/purple/brown/etc.

My pink Ti Buzzz is purplish pink. My blue Ti Buzzz is light enough I can find it easily. My silver-bluish-gray Ti Avenger SS isn't great, but I haven't lost it yet. The brown, dark green, etc. get lost quickly.

It's almost like Ti plastic is special runs, and they don't care to make it in large production quantities.

I'm new to Discraft and I have some questions. I have a Z Glo Buzzz and Big Z Buzzz OS. There is quite big difference in stability and I really like that Buzzz OS really is nice and OS, but both are very new and I'd like to fill that gap with something in the Buzzz family if possible.

My Big Z Buzzz OS has a slight dome, but I saw some regular Zs in the shop that were pretty much board flat. Can anyone tell me if the flatter ones are perhaps a bit less OS? Or is it the other way around.

Or if there isn't much difference, then which plastic would beat in quicker? Z or Big Z. I've read here that Ti is the most durable and Big Z is basically a mix of Z and Ti, so that tells me the regular Z should be slightly less durable but you never know..

Coming from a big Buzzz OS fan, out of the several runs I have, the only one I've seen that came out with any dome was in the 2015 Worlds run in Titanium. Is that what you have? I have four of those, three flat, one domey and the domey carries a smidge further before fading. They're still super OS, and there isn't a huge difference.

I throw a lightweight Big Z to bridge the gap between my max weight Z Buzzz's and max weight Buzzz OS's. I was going to try the Pro D (as another mentioned a few posts up), but in April, Marshall street is releasing this year's Ledgestone discs. Among them will be the Buzzz OS in ESP.

No it's regular Big Z max weight peach color. The dome is not big at all and if that was the only Buzzz OS I saw I wouldn't say it's a domey disc, but compared to the other board flat ones in the store it was immediately noticeable. The plate starts to rise kinda half way and is concentrated in the middle.

How light is your lighter Big Z?

Anyone have thrown first run Buzzz OS? Found two for a good price and plan on giving the Bard a challenge since I love beadless discs.

Anyone have thrown first run Buzzz OS? Found two for a good price and plan on giving the Bard a challenge since I love beadless discs.

I've only thrown the first run of Glo Z buzzz OS but they are fabulous. I recently found a new run of flag dyed glo z that are categorically more OS but I prefer the first run from the 2015 memorial

I've only thrown the first run of Glo Z buzzz OS but they are fabulous. I recently found a new run of flag dyed glo z that are categorically more OS but I prefer the first run from the 2015 memorial

Sweet! Blue z-plastic with American flag stamp doesn't make it less fabulous. :D

Fun this got revived. I added the OS to my bag since I have defaulted back to buzzz after over a year out of the bag (first time since 06 it was out for more than a month or two).
There have been very few discs that went in the bag and found a home so quickly. The OS mid slot in my bag has been in constant rotation since I started throwing the Berg and dropped the harp. Needed something longer and mortar, gator and others never stuck. The Buzzz os is already a staple in my game, even makes my light bag.

I'm still on my first First Run Buzzz OS, and am slowly working another into the bag. Two freshies for down the road. Still have the stickers on them. All this awesome radial pearlescent.

My first one has beaten in, but still has no turn. Dead straight, late fade. Fresh, they are pretty OS. I've only thrown one later run, but felt the same.

The beefiest run I've tossed were the Glo FLX from Ledgestone 2015. I'd imagine the newer Z FLX would be just as stable...still looking for a glitter purple max weight.

I'm still on my first First Run Buzzz OS, and am slowly working another into the bag. Two freshies for down the road. Still have the stickers on them. All this awesome radial pearlescent.

My first one has beaten in, but still has no turn. Dead straight, late fade. Fresh, they are pretty OS. I've only thrown one later run, but felt the same.

The beefiest run I've tossed were the Glo FLX from Ledgestone 2015. I'd imagine the newer Z FLX would be just as stable...still looking for a glitter purple max weight.

I guess a friend can buy one of them then...

Sounds wonderful, almost makes me wanna swap my compass back to buzzz. ;)

Really feel this disc might be what I want for OS mid. Without a. Giant bead.

my regular Z version ( beat in) is slightly less OS than it was, its perfect! can't take it out of my bag even though i'm trying this lame trilogy only thing, great beadless feel for Flicks

I guess a friend can buy one of them then...

Sounds wonderful, almost makes me wanna swap my compass back to buzzz. ;)

Really feel this disc might be what I want for OS mid. Without a. Giant bead.

Do it, the Buzzz OS is great.

Putting Buzzz back in my bag has been one of the best things I have done for my game in a while. I tried the Truth, then a Verdict/Comet combo (which was great) and Kaxe Z (AMAZING DISC) but the Buzzz is like coming back home. I probably have more throws on a Buzzz in my life than any other disc (maybe even most of them combined) and my mid game (and fairway game) is back to my prime overnight. Its Great. Every teeshot my brain goes through "Can I throw a Berg, Buzzz or Pred there easily?" before thinking of throwing any other disc.

I have a Pink First Run and a matching Nuke OS and both are almost unusably OS. My Buzzz OS is more OS than my flat MFC Gator. It is the only mid that I can FH with full power and not flip. It is almost concave it is so flat. It's not currently in my bag as I'm trying to stay minimalist and my FH fan grip is improving.

How are the Ledgestone ESPs flying? Got a buddy who swears by Discraft and has fallen on some rough times lately, so trying to find him something good to at least brighten his day a bit, but I know absolutely nothing about DC other than those ESPs look really nice.

How are the Ledgestone ESPs flying? Got a buddy who swears by Discraft and has fallen on some rough times lately, so trying to find him something good to at least brighten his day a bit, but I know absolutely nothing about DC other than those ESPs look really nice.

That's cool of you. Those big OS stamps do look sweet.

I've got a couple, max weight, perfectly flat ones that I feel have a touch more carry than my first run Z's or Ti. Maybe the extra grip is giving me more spin. Still plenty OS. Going to continue bagging the Z's along side them for skips and rocky courses, but once the ESP's season as nice as my FR Z, I'll probably end up throwing the ESP's more.

Ledgestone glow buzzz OS is money, I've tried so many other discs for that slot but nothing will replace it.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

I've got 2 zones and love how they throw but am wondering if there really is a point or reason to keep a Buzzz OS in the bag. Seems redundant. Especially if you look at the InboundsDiscGolf flight chart the flight patterns look near identical.