• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] Buzzz OS

OS, SS, MS, NSS, VOS...

0009.gif

Nope,Its real. Chris hysell has a tester..he msgd me this morning to lmk how awesome it was.

Were is Chris? Im dying to read a review and see some profile pics. Chris hurry up! :popcorn:

The Buzz was originally billed as a "Super Straight Modified Wasp".

Can't believe this wasn't mentioned yet. *waits for prerubing*

I was just feeling up some flat Z Wasps at Marshall Street but didn't bite because I prefer beadless discs. I have a Buzzz with a higher shoulder that tends to be more OS than it's slightly concave brother. Anybody else find that to be true?

Either way, I'm certainly anticipating this disc as I think it could fit between my Drones and Buzzz (plural of Buzzz? Buzzzis? Buzzzes?) for headwinds and forehands. Discraft really has a solid midrange game.

I just wish they would make Wasps and Hornets in ESP.

It's my understanding that DC will run any disc you ask them too. Maybe not one that's never been run before (X Nuke SS or something), but the ace race Hornet was ESP, and Wasps used to have ESP production runs.

It's my understanding that DC will run any disc you ask them too. Maybe not one that's never been run before (X Nuke SS or something), but the ace race Hornet was ESP, and Wasps used to have ESP production runs.

I think you have to have a place a very large order for them to do that, though. Something like 500 discs of a particular type. If they had to set everything up just to make 15 discs, they would certainly lose a considerable amount of money.

I think you have to have a place a very large order for them to do that, though. Something like 500 discs of a particular type. If they had to set everything up just to make 15 discs, they would certainly lose a considerable amount of money.

Our league was able to get 25 ESP Hornets stamped...

Our league was able to get 25 ESP Hornets stamped...

Do you know if they made those 25 for the club, then stamped them, or if they just had some left in stock, then stamped them for you? I would be surprised if they actually manufactured only 25 discs at a time.

glo buzzz os, please. might replace my sentinels. doubtful.

wow a bit late discraft

Do you know if they made those 25 for the club, then stamped them, or if they just had some left in stock, then stamped them for you? I would be surprised if they actually manufactured only 25 discs at a time.

They had blanks available

Latest posts