• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Can I leave discs outside?

I only store discs in small horizontal piles inside where they never see the sun. I wouldnt even leave my precious in the car overnight.

In the cold, the discs actually get cold and stiff and feel all different when i try to put with them. In the heat the discs change color and get too flabby. If stored at any other angle than horizontal on a flat surface, the plastic will bend. Who wants oval putters? Nobody, exactly.

Yes i am pretty anal about it, and i like how my discs still are throwable after a couple years of storing, so i ll keep doing it that way.

I'm a little OCD about mine too. I keep them in the house unless I'm out playing. I suppose it's slightly odd that I'll play in the extreme heat or cold or in rain or snow, I'll blast them into trees and poles, skip them off gravel, pavement and rocks, but somehow in my mind I don't want them stored in a hot or extremely cold vehicle.

Latest posts