• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Can't find that video..

DigIt

Double Eagle Member
Where someone is talking while Climo is on the tee and I think he goes a little off on the guy talking... Anyone seen this? I scoured YouTube and no bueno.

Thanks in advance.

Never heard of it, but I'd love to see it.

I guess it's the DG equivalent to Tiger yelling at the photographers.

i've seen it also, pretty sure it was through a link on this site, but couldn't tell you where its at... sorry

"When someone steps on the tee, shut up."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wKANS5rnrqI&feature=related

I think this is it but they seemed to have edited out the first part where he says it as he walks onto the tee.

What I want to know is where that Feldberg 75 meter jump putt video went, and the two Ken Jarvis videos.

Jesse B 707 said:
as i understand Climo has a huge ego and is even a huger douche
Everybody has their days. There is another guy who has "World Champion" on his resume that a lot of people seemed to love when he was here who was a huge A**hole to everybody who was helping with the event, and he had not even won World's at that time. Maybe he is an A**hole, or maybe he had a bad weekend. As it is, I'm not really comfortable posting on a message board that he is a jerk since I really don't know him.

I really wasn't sad to see that blue van leave town, though. :wink:

haha, jeez, makes me want to go into detective mode and find out what vehicles all the past world champions have driven. :lol:

I can't comment on Climo b/c I've never seen him except on video, but I think its a an unfortunate trend when people get to the top of whatever activity they're in, and become arrogant pricks. Of course, one could argue, the reason they made it to the top was because they're arrogant pricks. My best friend worked with Jamie Foxx for a short time, said that he was the biggest asshole he'd ever met. It makes me appreciate the classier guys who "keep it real" all the more.

Tim_the_Enchanter said:
It makes me appreciate the classier guys who "keep it real" all the more.
Yes, but sometimes keeping it real can go wrong. :lol:

Well personally I'm disgusted that he just tosses his cig and doesn't seem to be bending to pick it up after his shot. I guess when your a 12x you have a caddy to pick up your shit. White trash move ken, and pin those ears back dude, or the wind will knock you over, you litterbug.

J-Man said:
Well personally I'm disgusted that he just tosses his cig and doesn't seem to be bending to pick it up after his shot. I guess when your a 12x you have a caddy to pick up your shit. White trash move ken, and pin those ears back dude, or the wind will knock you over, you litterbug.

He clearly goes back to it after the shot, he's not even smoked half of it....

:D

ill4mation said:
J-Man said:

He clearly goes back to it after the shot, he's not even smoked half of it....

:D

Yeah that thing looked just lit. I throw my cig in the grass next to the tee everytime, and if i forget one laying in the grass i'm pissed about it so i dont let that happen too often.

Pretty sure pro ball golfers get some dead silence when they step up to the tee. I would think it a bother if I had to ask someone that during the USDGC(assuming). I don't really feel like I need dead silence to concentrate myself, but maybe I need to work on my focus anyway.

It's a reasonable request to ask someone to be quiet for other people including yourself on each shot.

It is unreasonable to tell someone to shut up!

It is reasonable to tell someone to shut up if you have to ask them to be quiet like 100 million times. That just gets annoying in tournaments unless its an NT or something of that caliber. Actually it's annoying in general if someone never stops talking EVER!

I don't care when people talk when I'm getting ready for a shot, or if they are in my way, or directly in front of me behind the basket when I'm putting. It just doesn't bother me.

Climo plays by the rules very strictly which is good for the sport. Climo just wants the game to be fair for everyone. He does have an ego but his ego has won him 12 world titles. Same with Barry Shultz, Cam Todd, Nate Doss, and other world champions. You need the ego to be a world competitor but some guys show their ego more than others. The ones that show it are commonly known as A**holes.

Are people really willing to judge someone based on a 48 second clip on YouTube with no other reliable context? The only thing that clip is evidence of is that what happened during that 48 seconds actually happened. Why it happened or who was right, wrong a jerk or a saint is impossible to determine without some other hard evidence. Personally, I don't consider rumors hard evidence, either.

after watching the vid, and analyzing it repeatedly, one could come to the conclusion that Jenkins is airing the tee of "douche" smell with his towel... :lol: :lol:

just kidding.