• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Central and Northern WI June-July 2022

Don't think anyone mentioned this but if you go up to Sandy Point, make sure to bag Rookery Run on the way up or down..

Also, if you're in central WI I HIGHLY recommend Yulga or Standing Rocks in Stevens Point.. Or both if you got time.

Didn't realize like 2 other people mentioned RR but I'm happy to see people recommending Brandy Lake as its a course I had no idea was there even though I had been going to that skate park right next to it for years. Finally bagged it last summer the day before I broke two bones in my leg (ironically, went up north for a disc golf vacation and injured myself the second day doing something non-disc golf related) and was pleasantly surprised with how fun it was.

I am so excited to get out there and start throwing. My little dude has been practicing like crazy to get better so that we can really have fun while there. Thank you all again for the suggestions. If anyone comes to the Denver area let me know. I would be happy to show you around.