• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Champion Aviar - 11x Ken Climo

dealinwithit

There was an early thread about this disc that I tried to respond to but it was too old.

I am pretty sure I have the above disc. Its quickly become my #1 disc.
I just picked it up from a stack my friends dad had, who just told us to take whatever we needed. I had no idea that it would be this hard for me to find back ups and discs to practice with. I found one here on ebay....

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Aviar-11x-C...640?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2a303d42f8

But there is no way I will pay that much. Any idea what I should look for concerning alternatives? The previous thread mentioned copies without the Ken Climo stamp. What should I look for concerning those. Are there comparable putters?

Thanks

Like a lot of discs on ebay, that is wildly overpriced. The 11x champ Aviars don't bring the prices typical of other 11x plastic. These go for $18-20 all the time. I didn't like mine, it was super domey and not stable at all...

Yeah 11x KC Pro Aviars can fetch that much new. But not the champion version.

I have one that's super gummy, which is nice, but its not a very good thrower.

CFR Aviar Drivers are fairly easy to get a hold of. I have 2 (one never used). They are very stable. I just recently decided they didn't fit my game but a lot of people like them. Great in the wind.

^ Regular Champ Aviars are in production to. They don't have to have a KC sig. on them to be awesome.

yeah you can find other bb aviars in premi plastic.. but yeah you can find 11x Champs on here in the $20ish range all the time...

i have sold 3 11x aviars for 35+ in the last few months. they do sell pretty high.

to OP just get a wizard in either base plastic or their "champ" plastic which is called evolution if you prefer the champ style plastic. just get a wizard and thank me later!!!

best to pick out a putter by feeling it in the hands so I prefer to do that over ordering online but you can get wizards for like 10-12 bucks most places.

Thanks everyone for the help.

I've just taken to the 11x Aviar since I used it in my 1st tournament and it saved me A LOT of strokes. I like the gummy feel of it. But I'm still pretty new at the game so I"m pretty sure I will test out plenty of putters in my time.

Latest posts