• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Champion Edition TeeBird

valkyrie

Double Eagle Member
Today i threw one of my discs in the water, so in i went to fish it out. While in there i found a champion edition teebird! no number on it so its mine:D...

My question is..what exactly is "champion edition"? What does it do? is it diffrent than my regular tee bird?

nice find. what's the weight and condition?
It's older plastic that is the closest thing to indestructible that you can get

No weight on it. And yeah, i thought it was a nice find too.

Also, its VERY flat topped compared to my 11x teebird

Champion edition was faded, all i could really see when i pulled it out was an innova stamp and i could make out the word teebird. I went home and sprayed it off with the hose and...WOW i was suprised!

Those pricks over at Innova found a plastic that's indestructible and so they decided that people won't buy as many discs if they can buy a champion edition plastic disc that they can use forever so they discontinued it. They say it's because they can't get the material or the price went up or some B.S. like that but we all know the truth, why do you think they made R-Pro plastic for huh?

p.s. Buy Discraft

Those pricks over at Innova found a plastic that's indestructible and so they decided that people won't buy as many discs if they can buy a champion edition plastic disc that they can use forever so they discontinued it. They say it's because they can't get the material or the price went up or some B.S. like that but we all know the truth, why do you think they made R-Pro plastic for huh?

p.s. Buy Discraft

really?

p.s i dont like discraft;)

I have a Champ Ed Teebird, but on the bottom it has TL written on it. It is a great disc, and flies closer to my Champ Teebirds than my Star TL. I'm not sure I can hurt this disc, I've nailed some trees with it and it has no gashes on it. Either way, I love Teebirds and TLs.

i just saw a champion ed teebird on ebay for $150. so yes i say you got a great find! you can never go wrong with a teebird.

The CE Teebird is perhaps the greatest disc ever made. As others have mentioned, it is virtually indestructible so it will last a very long time and it holds its flight characteristics much longer than any other disc I have used. It is a straight flyer that will go exactly where you aim it. I have been fortunate to have been given two of them by friends and found two others on ebay for a pretty good price. Great find! Enjoying throwing it!

The CE Teebird is perhaps the greatest disc ever made. As others have mentioned, it is virtually indestructible so it will last a very long time and it holds its flight characteristics much longer than any other disc I have used. It is a straight flyer that will go exactly where you aim it. I have been fortunate to have been given two of them by friends and found two others on ebay for a pretty good price. Great find! Enjoying throwing it!

Thanks :) not sure if i am going to use it or trade it tho. I am a loyal supporter of the eagle, and i will always use those as my controll/fairway disc.

I have a cherry red 1st run t bird that has markings on the back cause when I got it over 9 years ago I didn't realize the value. I threw it once and it got knicked and have never thrown it since. It looks brand new and still has a sharp edge. It truely is a thing of beauty. I wonder how much it would go for now?

post up some pics of this great find so we can all drool

the stamp is bad on it so i dont think i could get a good pic of the Champion Edition. I was excited to find a teebird, then i got home haha..thats when the real suprise was. 1 sec lemem grab the camera and see if i cant get a pic.

Here are the pics :)

ceteebird.jpg

ceteebird2.jpg

I have had a champ ed teebird for like 7 years and had no idea what it was really I guess..... don't throw anymore but its nice