• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Champion TeeBird with the DX Circle Totum Pole stamp!

Only 72 left, in less than 48hrs.

I think this will show Innova how well the "dgcr community" understands disc demand; this could be the start of something new and amazing...

Darnit, I am on a strict no disc buying moratorium, but I just had to pull the trigger. This stamp is just such a cool piece of nostalgia for me.

Shot in the dark here but if anyone has an extra plum 170 they'd be willing to sell without gouging me it'd be greatly appreciated. Love champ TB's and want one for the bag not the wall. PM me if you're feeling generous. Have paypal. Thanks in advance.

This is crazy they're gonna sell out in less then 36 hours.

If they made 500 @ 16.99 each, they just made $8,495 over a weekend.
I think they will be taking DGCR more seriously from now on.

Only 33 left who's gonna get theirs?

And thank you Cyoda44 for being the catalyst behind this awesome disc.

Ordered one. Looked this morning and saw about 150 left. Came back after a round and saw there were only 40 so I had to spring for it. Really excited for this disc, and I think it's awesome how this actually came to fruition.

Just got two. 5 left. $6 shipping isn't awful, but not great. Can't wait to see these !

I think once the Glow Gators got eaten up so fast, they realized it was in their best interests to LISTEN to what the hell there customers were actually asking for.

That being said, if anyone has a lighter totem teebird they would part with let me know. And no, I'm not paying more than you did besides the shipping.

I'm with ya! :D

I was thinking a flat champ version of this
images

If they could make the glow PD's flat, opaque and gummy I would buy 5.

Latest posts